Calle 16 de Diciembre y Montalvo

Backpacking Budget Travel
See Amenities
MalenaN's Profile Photo

by written on August 24, 2013

I didn’t decide until lunchtime that I was going to Baños. Then I called Hostal Chimenea (where I had stayed two years previously) and they told me they had a room. When I arrived to Hostal Chimenea it turned out that the room was next to the reception area and computers (I thought they only had dorms there). That would not be a quiet room so I decide to look for another place.

La Petite Auberge was situated only a few blocks away so that is where I went. I was shown a room at the back. It seemed to be a bit cold and damp with a moldy smell, but I was tired and hungry and didn’t want to look further so I accepted the room. Besides the smell the room was good.

In the room there were two beds with reading light above the beds, a chair, a bookcase to put things in, a TV, a bathroom and there was also a small balcony.
For the room I paid $16 (July 2013).

At La Petite Auberge there are rooms in different sizes and some of the rooms have a fireplace.
There is also a restaurant but it didn’t seem to be open when I was there.

• La Petite Auberge Banos

• Free Parking
  • Kids Activities
  • Free High Speed Internet

Baños Travel Forum

Need advice about Baños, Ecuador? Visit the Travel Forum for Baños and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Baños hotel reviews