Value Score No Data
Good For Families
Pleasant but run down.
The hotel is very centrally located, but that didn't really help us as we only had the one night here.
A large foyer with a shop and reception area. Courtyard pool which was full of childen enjoying themselves.
The rooms were rather run down, but the warm shower was very welcome after a long journey.
Unique Quality: When we went to bed I was most annoyed about the alarm which was going off just outside our window, and was just about to telephone reception about it, when my husband informed me thet it was no alarm, it was a frog! hehehe
Directions: The Hotel Tower is at Georgetown's War Memorial Roundabout, next to the National Library (cross bldg.), across street from Central Bank of Guyana and CARICOM Headquarters.
Popular Hotels in Georgetown
65 Anira & Peter Rose Sts, opposite the Brazilian Ambassador's Residence, Georgetown
294 Quamina St, Georgetown
Old Sea Wall Road, Kingston, Georgetown
Essequibo River, Georgetown
Explore the World
- Playa Grande Resort
- Vacation International Vallarta Torre
- Paradise Village Beach Resort
- Fort Knox Inn
- Mahkota Hotel Melaka
- The Tides Boracay
- Quality Inn St. Francis on the Lake
- Welcome Porto Bello Hotel
- Oasis Canoa
- Hampton Inn North Little Rock I-40
- Club Marbella/Regency Palms Crown Resort
- Best Western Exhibition Park Vancouver
- Playa Los Arcos Hotel and Suites Beach Hotel
- Great Smokies Inn