4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 Stars

Av La Paz 463, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

Expedia.com Travelocity Hotels.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4.5 star hotels

• Old Cusco

This was a great hotel we enjoyed our experience and would use them again. Whatever you do, you must make your reservation with the hotel and NOT use PERU-HOTELS.COM to book your hotels in Peru. They will absolutely screw up your vacation in one way or another. You will not have any recourse when you return home.

More about Casa Andina Private Collection - Miraflores

Great service, location and price at the Casa Andina Private Collection

by TripAdvisor Member kiwa

Our family of 4 stayed at this hotel last week for 3 nights at the beginning of out Peru travels. We liked it so much we booked a day use room to hang out in during our 12 hour layover in Lima at the end of our trip.

The rooms are spacious, clean, kind of modern with plasma tv, two phones and nice linens and the beds were very comfortable. My only complaint about the room is the shower was slow to drain and the direction that the bathroom door opened in was awkward and you had to keep the door shut and since there was no fan it took a while for all the steam to escape the room so you could use the mirror.

The highlight of this hotel is the staff and in particular the concierge Aritza. She emailed me several times before our arrival to let me know the status of some soccer tickets we were trying to purchase and when I got to the hotel she had a document waiting for me that outlined the availabitlity of seats and prices etc. She was also a great help in advising on restaurants and places to shop. My kids loved her and when I asked my daughter at dinner tonight what was her favorite memory of Peru she said Aritzia!!! The reservations staff was also very efficient in arranging both of my bookings as well as transfers etc. I would not hesitate to stay here again if I ever get back to Lima.

Hospitality supreme!

by ninaklooster about Casa Andina, Private

Casa Andina really excels in service. The staff is omnipresent and everyone says Buenos Dias, Buenos Tardes or whatever, helping my sad Spanish. The rooms are oxygen enriched and very nice with complimentary robes. When we locked our key in the room, someone came by without us even asking and let us in. They found the key and didn't charge extra. I loved the courtyards with fountains and the old furniture.

Why Overspend?

by A_G_HARRIS about Casa Andina

Not the Plaza in Central Parkk nor is it the Drexler, but it is a great place to relax and enjoy the peacefulness and tranquility of Cusco. Not many designer labels in site, and definitely not any air conditioning, but in this climate who needs either. Book your next trip to Cusco, Peru and stay at Casa Andina. Service was excellent for the region, had internet access and many more ammenitites.

First of three exceptional hotels we used in Peru....

by TripAdvisor Member 888Main

We stayed at the Casa Andina Private Collection in the Miraflores section of Lima, Peru as part of our 'Sacred Valley and Incan Cities' vacation package with Adventures by Disney. We were not disappointed with any of the hotel selections during our stay in Peru, and the Casa Andina Private Collection in Miraflores was no exception. We used this hotel for our first night of the trip before leaving for Cusco, and for our final night of our trip after arriving from Cusco.

We took the red-eye from Miami to Lima and had arrived at the hotel at 7 am expecting to leave our luggage with the bellboy and wait for check-in time to get our room. Fortunately for us, the hotel had our room ready, which gave us time to rest before we hit the Miraflores neighborhood.

Our room was larger than expected, and much larger than most hotel rooms you find in the United States. Our room also had bathrobes and slippers for each guest.

If you need any spa services, the hotel spa is worth a visit. A one-hour massage will run you $70 USD, a pedicure will cost $24 USD, and the level of service was exceptional.

We also had dinner and breakfast at the hotel and were pleased with the service and food.

Made our trip!

by TripAdvisor Member bigspring

We didn't want to leave our hotel room at the Casa Andina Private Collection in Lima because we had such a good time there.
The room was comfortable, the bed was just right, the swimming pool was most impresssive and the staff was among the most accomodating we've ever exxperienced.
I want to especially single out your concierge service provided by the young girl whose name I don't remember. She helped us immensely, doing everything from finding a place to eat to printing our boarding passes.
Your breakfast buffet was excellent and your coffee shop/snack bar had just the right menu selection.
The hotel is located in a wonderful neighborhood, within easy walking distance to some impressive shopping districts, plazas and parks.
From check in to check out, I rate the Casa Andina as the best.

A Hidden Treasure

by TripAdvisor Member DerekSouthAfrica

I have recently spent the last 2 months (March/April) on business working in Lima, Peru. The first 2 weeks I stayed at the Marriot Hotel which is a great location however for the price versus value, the value is not there. Nice rooms, average food and the staff while polite and professional had the attitude that you are just another "gringo business traveler" and did not go that extra mile to make you feel welcome.

Therefore, I decided to look for another Hotel as I was looking for a hotel that would provide the comforts of home for the next 6 weeks.

I was recommended to try a new hotel that just opened in Miraflores. ( Casa Andina Private Collection)

Wow -what a great recommendation the hotel is like walking into a funky small botique hotel in Newyork. From the moment you walk in it feels like home. It is obvious that this hotel has great managment and leadership, all of the staff are very friendly and sincere and the majority of the front end staff bilingual. The rooms are very very confortable with all the comforts of home and great beds.

The service is "first world." It is my understanding that the hotel had been open only 1 month prior to my arrival which came as a suprise as there was no major glitches.

As I stayed in the hotel for almost 6 weeks I frequented the restaraunt on a daily basis. All I can say at lunch and dinner the food is very very very good!!!. I visted all the top dining establishments in Lima and kept coming back to have dinner at the hotel. The food is delicious and tastes great and the service is good and the waiters were improving each day. My only suggestion would that they turn down the air-conditioner as many times it felt like walking into a igloo.

Finally, I will be returning to Lima this weekend for another extended stay and looking forward to seeing the friendly staff of the Casa Andina Miraflores. The bad news is I will probably gain another 5 lbs due to the great food. I forget to mention they have a great gym,suana and pool which I need to take advantage off.

I highly recommend this hotel to business travelers and all potential guests that are looking for something unique and especially food lovers!!!!

Derek Lamb

South Africa

Comfortable Boutique Styling

by TripAdvisor Member Amanvari

This is a comfortable, contemporary hotel with excellent staff and great food. I Love hotels which attend to all the small details such as great bathroom amenities as well supplying luxe touches such as flat screens, but most importantly I like decor accents to reflect essences of the local culture. Casa Andina delivers on all the above at a great price. One warning: do not expect anything near the above at the namesake hotel in Puno, Lake Titicaca

Very nice Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member Incasteve

April 2008
Stayed one night at this Hotel when we arrived in Lima.
Its situated in one of the better parts of Lima.
We stayed on the 12th floor, the room was light and airy and nice and quiet.
We were very impressed with the service and friendliness of the staff. It had a good choice breakfast buffet . All other meals we had at the hotel were first class.

This hotel has only been open for a few months, so is in pristine order, and the staff are very enthusiastic.

Would recommend, and have done so to friends who will travel this way next year.

Outstanding Concierge Service

by TripAdvisor Member SandraDallas

My friend and I recently stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. The service was fantastic and the rooms contained some nice and unexpected amenitites. The concierge, Aritza, was the BEST!
She went out of her way to re-arrange our tour schedule so that we could add a trip to Nazca. She volunteered to help us with other minor problems and language barriers. She was always pleasant and willing to help in any way. Very nice hotel which I would highly recommend.

casa andina bb hotels

by pratinsky

I'm leaving in 20 days to Peru, with my kids, just asking if somebody have any experience with Casa Andina Hotels and with InkaWasi agency (has arranged all my tour)

RE: casa andina bb hotels

by TravelSimone

I haven't stayed here, but hear that they are pretty nice hotels. One thing you will want to know is whether or not the hotel rooms are heated.

I know that this might seem like a crazy comment/question to some people, but there are very many hotels in Peru that do not have heat (of course, this isn't an issue in the jungle). I was always cold at night in Cuzco, and needed to sleep in a lot of clothing.

RE: casa andina bb hotels

by lbernedo

I've stayed in their hotel in Arequipa for some days and it was good. I've also checked the ones in Cusco and Puno, they all offer the same kind of service.
I bet you speak Spanish? Entonces no te preocupes que la calefaccion no es problema, con seguridad la tienen en todos sus hoteles.
Lo que me gusta de esa cadena de hoteles es el sabor andino que tiene. Desde las comidas, decoracion, habitaciones, etc. Parecida a los hoteles Posada del Inca, pero a un precio mucho mas economico!
No conozco a la agencia que mencionas. Buena suerte!

Comments