Plazoleta Nazarenas 211, Cusco, 00000, Peru
Orbitz.com Travelocity Booking.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 5 star hotels

More about Cusco

beautiful wooden doorsbeautiful wooden doors

San Blas ChurchSan Blas Church

Picture from the Real Mccoy near Plaza De ArmasPicture from the Real Mccoy near Plaza De Armas

Talking to the llamas. ;-PTalking to the llamas. ;-P

by incanpunjab

So Ive been here in Lima with my mom for about a week and a half so far and Im leaving on saturday. We were talking about going to cusco together except she told me that she didnt really care to go and would only go because I wanted to. I told her its a waste of money if she doesn't really want to go and that I would just go bye myself.

So now Im doin a solo last minute trip to cusco and Im basically winging it.

Im writing this posting just to see if any other friendly people are gonna be their the next few days.
I know its this is super last minute but I figured it was worth a shot.

-Rob

Re: Im in peru for another 4 days and Ive decided to take a Last Minute trip to Cusco alone!

by CesVT

I'm not going to Cusco but I'm hoping you guys made it out of Lima in time... Are you okay???
C├ęcile in Paris

by Polskigirl

From Venezuela hope both of you are ok.
The eartquacke was so hard.
Lets us know youre fine.
Hugs

by Lilrhody

I hope all is well with you and your mom. If you do make it to Cusco, there is so much to do there and I feel that the people are a little bit warmer than in Lima. Pick up you boleta tourista downtown for $10 and your options are almost endless. Good luck!!!

Travel Tips for Cusco

Inca walls

by SirRichard

The present city of Cuzco was built on the basis of the Inca capital. So, most of the existing buildings were destroyed but the walls were kept to built on them the new Spanish buildings.
You can still see the original inca walls in most of the historical building in central Cuzco.
This one is in the Museum of Religious Art. In the middle of the right wall you can find the famous "stone of the 12 angles". You will find it easily, as there are normally people disguised like Incas there, ready for a photo with tourists.

Salkantay Trek

by zrchance

AVOID UNITED MICE:

I just recently returned from Peru to do the Salkantay Trek. We booked with United Mice online before we left for the trek, about one month prior to our departure. They charged us $385 (student). Upon arriving we realized they RIPPED US OFF. The exact same trek can be purchased for $150. Treks leave everyday from Cuzco. There is NO need to book ahead. Just show up a couple days early and shop around. We ended ditching our deposit, which United Mice was happy to take and went with another operator and still saved $100 a person. AVOID UNITED MICE THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF WITH A HEARTLESS ATTITUDE.

plaza de las nazarenas....

by cbeaujean

one of the most peaceful and delightful small squares in cusco....both prehispanic and colonial....
around the square,stand:
casa de las serpientes
casa de los condes de cabrera
san antonio abad church
las nazarenas convent ....
all worth seeing!

best travel-agency

by hanspeter_W.

to visit any sights in or around Cusco best to book in Cusco..we found a very reliable travel-agency who helps for any kind of travel..and talk and arrange with you any individual tours
TRAVEL AGENCY: EXPLORING CUSCO,
URB. HUANCARO P-7
ATTN OF FRANCISCO CAMERO LETONA

on picture the best guide we had on our trip:
Mario , taken at Ollantaytambo

a world away from Cusco but right in town

by richiecdisc about Quinta Eulalia

This little oasis in the middle of overly touristy Cusco is a welcomed relief from those in the Plaza de Armas, who try and serve up international foods with varying degrees of success. It is open air and on a nice sunny day, one can spend the whole afternoon and feel like you are out in some rural suburb, sipping a beer and watching life go by. The menu is limited to what is on the chalkboard but I enjoyed everything I had. This photo is cordero asado (roast lamb) with a rocoto relleno (stuffed pepper), tamale (corn meal in a corn husk) and served roasted potatoes. You can eat very well here for $4 and the beer is some of the cheapest in town too.

Comments