Plaza Regocijo 299, Cusco, Peru

Booking.com Expedia.com Travelocity

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• AliAndAndrea's Profile Photo

Great Accommodations

From the moment that we arrived at the Royal Inka I, we were expertly taken care of. The doorman was quick to take our bags and pour us complimentary coca tea, which is left in the lobby at all hours.

Our room was clean and quaint and the showers were hot! Bottled waters were left in the room for approximately the same price as you can buy them from the street vendors.

The complimentary breakfast was decent, bar was sufficient and even had a "two for the price of one" drink happy hour with a complimentary appetizer of crackers and guacamole and the front desk staff procured a taxi for us in a timely fashion when we needed one.

The only complaint I could possibly make is that, while trying to use the computer in the lobby to send an E-mail, I encountered difficulties. It kept freezing up, so I ended up using my phone, which I am currently regretting, now that I am home and facing the bill.

All in all, great experience!!! And very decent price, as well!

• GREAT BED/SHOWER

WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO EVERYTHING, A VERY GOOD MEMORY. I LET THE HOTEL ARRANGE MY TRAIN TICKETS TO MACHU PICCHU AND EVERYTHING WAS VERY SMOOTH. VERY CLEAN WITH A FANTASTIC BED AND TERRIFIC SHOWER. I MADE THE MISTAKE OF BOOKING HALF OF MY TRIP TO CUSCO IN THE MIRADOR LOS APOS, A COSTLY MISTAKE. (SEE MY REVIEW) I WOULD STAY ONLY HERE WHILE IN CUSCO, THANK YOU ROYAL INKA I.

P.S. I NEVER ATE THERE, HECK YOUR IN CUSCO, GET OUT AND TRY A FEW PLACES.

• close to main plaza

This is a good quality hotel only 2 minutes walk from the main plaza in Cusco. The staff are very friendly and they can organise tours in and around Cusco, including the train trip to Machu Picchu. You can leave your luggage while away on tours and they will arrange for it to be in your room on your return (no need to ask for it when you check back in - it's already in your room).

Unique Quality: An excellent breakafast is provided each morning in a dining room complete with open fire. There is wireless internet available in the lobby. I was lucky enough to have a room with a balcony overlooking the plaza. This was a very noice place to sit & relax with a drink in the late afternoon.

Comments