We were very disappoiinted with this Hotel . The front desk staff were very unfriendly . We were promised a breakfast when we booked but the Hotel refused. ( this was the only place in all our hotel stays in Peru that didn't honour the free breakfast reservation)
The room was like a dungeon...We had to drag our bags up two narrow flights of stairs...( not good when you're fighting altitude sickness.
At least the rooms were clean.and a very convenient location to the main square.
Try for a ground floor room ...much more convenient and larger.
Directions: Near main square
This hotel is ranked as a 4 star hotel. However I would rank this not more than a 2 star.
1. The room was only average clean
2. Hidden price increase on rate (10% mandatory service change)
3. Promised a room with a view but had none.
4. Rooms were very small and uncomfortable bed.
5. The TV never worked and they could never get it to work
6. The TV only had some limited terrestrial channels -- none english
7. The remote control was missing and they seem to think I stole it even though I had just checked in and didn't find it.
8. Bed was not comfortable.
9. The heater in the room did not work when it was a very cold night.
10. The hot water was always luke warm or less in the shower.
Over all a very sub par experience for 70US$
Unique Quality: Only good this is that its was located right in the Plaza De Arms whihc makes it very centre of town.
The breakfast buffet was very average. Service really non existant. The dining room was in the bar and could not seat more than few people at a time.
Directions: Search with the hotel name using Google
Calle Palacios 136, Plazoleta Nazarenas, Cusco
Plazoleta Santo Domingo 259, Cusco
Choquechaca 339, Cusco
Calle Meloc 442, Cusco
Latest Cusco hotel reviews
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
Address: Portal Espinar 108, Cusco, Peru