Route Pisac-Ollaytaytambo Km 60.2, Huaran, Cusco, Peru
Tingo.com Travelocity

More about The Green House Peru

Shangri La

by TripAdvisor Member iradziszewski

The GreenHouse is a slice of Paradise that fell to earth. The atmosphere is tranquil and just beautiful. Bryan and Gabriel are welcoming and two of the most genuinely loving, intuitive people on the planet!! I can't say enough about how helpful and knowledgeable they are either. The food was awesome (I am not using this word lightly). I would like to be selfish and have this place be a well kept secret so that the next time I am able to visit it won't be too hard to get a room, but, my conscience has gotten the better of me and I know that I have to share. The GreenHouse should be rated ten stars.

oasis surrounded by mountains

by TripAdvisor Member chippermujeres

After stumbling upon the Green House I promptly reserved my space for the month of December 2008. The Green House is a small hotel located in the Sacred Valley. Surrounded by corn fields and majectic mountains, the rivers run everywhere, truly an oasis. Bryan and Gabriel, the owners, offer a professional and homey environment. Beautiful gardens, fabulous meals and friendly atmosphere are all outstanding features of the Green House. Hiking, rafting, reiki and lots of local flavor are all availabale in this area. The market at Pisaq and Urubamba are just a bus ride away and you get to meet the local people along the way. If you are looking for a unique experience of culture and
adventure The Green House Peru is the place for you.

Kathy Stewart
New Brunswick, Canada

Tranquility plus!

by TripAdvisor Member Ole24

We stayed four nights at The Green House in early Janyary 2009. The hostel is situated in beautiful farm surroundings and a peaceful atmosphere prevails. It is an ideal place to relax after travelling between busy city centres. The local people may not speak a lot of Spanish, but all we met were friendly and wanted to chat in their local dialect.

The hostel room and well kept gardens were immaculately clean.

The proprietors were friendly and helpful and always available to assist. They and their two well-mannered dogs were delightful company.

Dream Home

by TripAdvisor Member Hizzykazam

I would like to tell everyone to stay away from The Green House so that it's not booked next time I visit but I am of course obligated by karma to instead say that this is THE place to stay in the sacred valley. My mother and I stayed for 4 nights and every day since then wished we had booked for the entirety of our trip. Brian and Gabriel have created an incredible home...the property is beyond beautiful and so tranquil but it is really the owners that make this place so worthwhile because of the family feeling that emanates from them.

Home away from Home

by TripAdvisor Member PederDamp

We stayed at the Green House once we noticed the numerous amazing reports on the B & B. We were overwhelmed at the number of 5 star ratings and thought that it surely could not be that good :) We were pleasantly surprised to find that everything was exactly right! From the moment we walked into the Green House Bryan, Gabriel, Paco and Lica made us feel completely at home.

The Green House is very peaceful and the outlook amazing. You can either take it easy and curl up with a book in the garden, take a hike into the mountains or simply relax in front of the TV with one of the many DVDs.

The rooms are clean, bathrooms are great and the showers nice and hot! If you have the chance to try GabrielĀ“s food it is wonderful!!

The Green House is a special place where you will be treated like members of the family and always greeted with a big friendly smile. If you have the chance to stay here you are very lucky indeed!!

Believe the hype...

by TripAdvisor Member Tiffany-Matt

I've never been the type of person to talk about "the soothing energy" of a place, or wax poetically about how at home I felt somewhere new. Until now. My fiancee and I have done quite a bit of traveling over the past few years (Europe, Asia, South America), but never have I felt as welcome and comfortable as I felt at the Greenhouse. Despite having vowed to never visit the same place twice, I've already begun planning trips that will give me an excuse to visit Bryan and Gabriel again...if I can get a room by then!

I wish I could forever as an Artist in Residence....

by TripAdvisor Member KaneJ7

Gabriel and Brian are amazing hosts.
They open up their lives and their home and offer the most comfortable and peaceful place to be. The Sacred Valley is a spectacular plase to visit, but it's nice to find a B and B that makes you never want to leave.

I would live here if I could. The movie room and home-cooked meals are just icing on the cake. The clean rooms and peaceful sounds of the rushing river in the background send you off to sleep breathing deeply and looking forward to your morning coffee and fruit salad (included.)

Book in advance and stay for a week!

A beautiful secret spot in the Sacred Valley...

by TripAdvisor Member Stretchmark

This is the most amazing little hotel, lovingly designed and built by Bryan and Gabriel. It's tucked away in tranquil Huaran and is the perfect place to go back to after a long day visiting Ollantaytambo or Pisac. It's very small and intimate (only room for 10 guests) and from the beautifully kept garden there are fantastic views of the surrounding mountains.

Bryan and Gabriel are friends of mine and I first saw The Green House about 15 months ago while they were still building. It was obvious then that it was a lovely spot, but when I returned this February I was bowled over. The place is amazing: intimate, comfortable and very peaceful, it was like being guests in their home. I wish we could have stayed longer.

Since it's between Ollanta and Pisac, it's a perfect base for exploring the Sacred Valley. There are many easily accessible walks along the Urubamba river or up the valley sides and Bryan and Gabriel have lots of tips and suggestions.

The dinner we had, prepared by Gabriel, was delicious, as was the breakfast.

All in all, a very special place and excellent value for money!

A fabulous stay with two fabulous hosts!

by TripAdvisor Member landarchNewYorkCity

Having previously read the superlative reviews of The Green House by other satisfied guests, I planned a weekend stay for a birthday surprise for my husband, thinking it would be a nice respite from the grueling pace of hiking and touring I had had us on for the previous week of our Sacred Valley visit. Well, here goes... another superlative review!

If the grounds were only lovingly landscaped...that would have been enough!
If the house was only warm and inviting, that too would have probably been enough!
If the beds were only comfortable, the showers only warm and the rooms only quiet and serene...well that would definitely have been enough for us.
But the hosts, Bryan and Gabriel, were also charming and gracious, the food was gourmet and the ambiance was more than we could have hoped for.
And did I mention the surprise chocolate birthday cake that was prepared for my husband? Need I say more?
A heartfelt thanks for a very memorable stay!

Just amazing

by TripAdvisor Member jrhot4real

One of the only things we planned when going to Peru was our stay at the green house and the inca trail. We booked the green house because we wanted to aclimitize in a nice area before doing the trail and the reviews about the green house were very good, reality was even better! Bryan and Gabriel are the best hosts ever and they made the green house the perfect place to stay, paid attention to every detail. The house and the rooms are amazing, cozy, warm, the lounge/dining area is just fabulous, the view of the mountains from the garden are just wonderful, dinners were delicious!
They will help you with anything you need, from tips, excursions, sightseing. Price quality is just great. I will come short with any word, we were treated like kings and we look forward to coming back some day and stay longer, it's really worth it. We stayed 3 nights but you can easily staya a week and explore all of the sacred valley from there. Worth a 5 star!
thanks Gabriel and Bryan for making our stay so wonderful