Country Guest House Las Chullpas

Booking.com Travelocity Hotels.com

More about Urubamba

Hatun WasiHatun Wasi

room viewroom view

Uy que rico!!!!!Uy que rico!!!!!

Landscape near salinasLandscape near salinas

Travel Tips for Urubamba

New discovery en Urubamba City-Sacred Valley-CUZCO

by DewRosenthal

"Urubamba's Beauty A Real Wonder of the WORLD"

My first visit of this valley some years ago was extraordinary in its beauty
but still I missed the encounter, the possibility of perceiving the real contact with persons who are habitants of this areas, that could give me a wide angle of the true reality and necesities that they have...
During my actual visit I discovered not only a cute and special place called
El Huerto Paraiso -sacred valley lodge, (elhuertoparaiso@yahoo.com)where I was received by a very nice couple (bilingual) who ran a simple cottage-like cabins with nice brand new rooms and clean bathrooms, (with running hot water!) surrounded by and Organic (they separate organic from inorganic waste) orchard (between apples, plums, aguaymantos, cherries and native species) where I did not only have a great rest and wonderful organic breakfast, but also where I was introduced to a Cultural Agrotourism Circuit with their neighbors, that brought me a close touch with the peasants and farmers that showed me their ordinary life subsistance, working out their lands, extrating honey without masks, (where you participate also helping him to do so!), elaborating chocolate 100% pure and also organic!(all the process from the beans up to its presentation as comun chocolate tablets... rediscovering the conection with clay (making ceramics in the all fashion way)...and many other activities that took me a 3 day visit in this rural zone of Chichubamba in Urubamba...(sacred Valley)
This was such a discovery! I am glad I took my time and I invested in searching for special places in this still untouched area of the Sacred Valley,
I hope you sometime have the opportunity to live such wonderful days I had the chance to live here...
See you Around!!!

"Bird watching from your window"

If you are as lucky as me and arrive in the right time, you will be able to watch diferent and indigenous birds from the valley having their lunch right across your room window!!! For all those bird lovers...I dont know the name of this bird????Do you????

Comments