- Reviews: 1221
HOTEL ROYAL: CHICLAYO
- Located right on Plaza de Armas on Calle San Jose. Excellent location.
- Some rooms overlook the Plaza which makes it a good spot to observe the activities of the day, like the parade, the evening fun
- Old charming hotel with grand sweeping staircase (red carpets too) and long mirrors in the hallway
- Friendly staff
- Mattresses are awful, you sink right in and may actually have difficulty trying to get out.
- The same rooms with the nice view of the Plaza will be noisy because the cars beeped endlessly on their horns LATE into the night
- Toilets are shared and can be quite a hike away (depending on your room), so suddenly in the middle of the night, if you feel a need to pee-pee, the hotel is not so charming afterall. Think 'The Shining'.
- Toilets and showers are OK, not superb, just barely OK.
Room: 15 soles (2005)
- Reviews: 4
Amigos Hostal: Great budget hotel
Very clean and inexpensive hotel in a reasonably quiet street. Plenty of nice restaurants around for breakfast and very near the centre of Chiclayo.
The standard of bed linen in many budget hotels is poor but we got good quality white cotton sheets which were changed every day. Cable TV in all rooms and although no air-conditioning they provided fans to all our rooms and were very helpful in general.
- Reviews: 12
Las Muses Hotel: Chiclayo's Best ... Near Downtown
This hotel was outstanding. The staff were friendly and helpful. The restaurant was excellent with helpful wait staff. The room was air conditioned and very economical.
The hotel has internet access, a casino, and a locally known restaurant where the locals eat. The laundry, after ten days, was done quickily within four hours. The bathroom was large with a huge tub for great soaking. The minibar had reasonable prices. The hotel has a wonderful view of the Las Muses City Park which runs along a river, it has several gazebo with greco-roman marble statues. A great children's park was also located in the area.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Sixtythree Bed And Breakfast
- Misty Meadows Resort
- Mansfield Hotel
- Hotel President
- Rodeway Inn Romulus
- Hotel Paradise
- Pointe Royale Resort
- Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel Dublin
- Melia Purosani
- Hotel Relais Dei Papi
- Hotel Oden
- Hotel Royal House
- Hotel Sajo