Casa Bella B&B

Booking.com Travelocity Hostelworld.com

More about Casa Bella B&B

From Marbella to Casa Bella

by TripAdvisor Member MarbellaGringo

Firstly, i have to take my hat off to the manager Orlando, the poor guy hardly sleeps, as his main concern is for his guests. Orlando is such an easy to get on with guy, and a great person to chat to, if you can drag him away from his work, as the phone never stops ringing and guests are constantly coming and going day and night.
There is such a relaxing and family atmosphere at Casa Bella, and Orlando's staff are very friendly and helpful. When Orlando is catching up on his sleep, he has the best replacement ..... his lovely sister Lucy, who is......"lovely".
Casa Bella is well situated, 10minutes from the great city of Lima, 10minutes from Miraflores and only 20 minutes from the airport. Plus you are 5 or 10 minutes away from a supermarket and plenty of restaurants.
I enjoyed my trips into the city of Lima, you just walk out of Casa Bella, wave down a taxi, and ten minutes you are there. The same for Miraflores, where i enjoyed the beach located just below the picturesque cliffs overlooking the ocean, where you can rent a ride by paramotoring over the cliffs. I enjoyed relaxing on the beach there, watching the locals playing soccer, but the poor guys were playing with a deflated football, so i bought a football and joined in for a couple of hours playing beach soccer with the locals!!!
Obviously Perú is a very large country, and with so much history and beauty to see and visit, i felt very safe in leaving my belongings with Casa Bella while i visited places like Machu Picchu and the oldest civilised city in the Americas, the City of Caral.
Orlando is more than helpful in helping out his clients, especially if you like to do excursions like i did, as Orlando has many contacts and also has a very helpful and friendly driver called Eduardo, who will drive you anywhere for a very reasonable price. Thanks Eduardo for the trip to the site of Pachacamác!!!
So, all in all, Casa Bella is a great place to stay, and they have very clean and tidy rooms, and all bathrooms are in working order. Yes!... that's right, i stayed long enough to try out all the rooms!!!jajaja!!, and they are cleaned everyday and they also have a laundry service too.... thanks Maria!!!!
Breakfast is prepared early, of which i enjoyed having in the garden, and Maria very kindly looked after me!!
Casa Bella has more than ample facility's for cooking, and more than ample space to eat and relax, plus access to the internet, and a great place to meet new and different people, from all over the world!!!
I had fun with my digtal camara, trying to get a photo of that cute little red bird that is always flying around Casa Bella, i wonder if anyone can get a better picture than me!?

So, you really do feel as Orlando says......at home!!..... and i can't wait to go back to hear Orlando say.... "welcome home!!"
Love to you all,
See you soon,
and God Bless to you all.

A Great Place to Stay

by TripAdvisor Member VirginiaPhotographer

As a frequent business traveler I have lots of experience with overseas hotels and B & B's. I must say that Casa Bella ranks among the best I have ever experienced. Their service and command of the English language rivaled many 5 star hotels I have stayed at. The one main difference, their service is personal and not done for a tip. When they help you at Casa Bella, they actually want to help you and mean it. They are not trying to get an extra buck to carry your bags or call you a cab. The owner, Orlando, treated my Fiancé and I as if we were his only guests, yet we were not. I would Highly recommend room 301 if it is available. The vaulted ceilings, brand new bathroom and private balcony are well worth the few extra dollars. Also, they cook a great meal and offer a wonderful home cooked experience either in one of their spacious common areas, the dining room or your room. Overall we had a wonderful experience with Casa Bella. Not only would I recommend it to a friend I will definitely be staying there the next time I go to Lima.
Thanks Casa Bella, you made our second trip to Lima much better than the first, it was a very nice place to stay..

The Virginia Traveler.. KB.

Home Away from Home

by TripAdvisor Member HonestyHouston

Casa Bella, a 12-room "Bed and Breakfast" hotel, is a well managed business due specially to the founder/manager, Orlando Sanchez's skills (Masters in International Business from USA) and the administration support of his sisters, his brother-in-law and, maintenance team.

Casa Bella, to the due diligence of Orlando, provided to my wife and myself, a second home away from home atmosphere. Lunches and dinners were provided for small fees on demand. The managing family ensured that all served drinks were made of either boiling or bottled water for our safety and comfort. The Sanchez family have all received their education or part thereof in the USA. As such, communications in English were a given.

My wife and I have stayed in many "Bed and Breakfast" hotels both in Central and South America. In comparison, Casa Bella is a five-star hotel due to its cleanliness, its familial atmosphere, its location, its amenities, the managing family's knowledge, and its employees' strive to satisfaction.

Fellow americans, we, my wife and me, highly recommend Cassa Bella to you. It is a very secured hotel.

CONGRATULATIONS and THANKS to Orlando and his troup.

Home Away From Home

by TripAdvisor Member jnj1225

This was my second stay in San Isidro's (once) hidden gem-Casa Bella. In a beautiful, safe, up-scale district, Casa Bella provides all the comforts of home and more. The exceptional staff provides guests with everything from tour information and taxi reservations to suggestions for excellent restaurants and Spanish translations. Orlando and his family are dedicated to each and every guest, working around the clock while always delivering service with a warm smile. With excellent customer service, safe, spacious accomodations, and now wonderful friends, I will stay no where else when visiting Lima, Peru.

Casa Bella is wonderful place to stay!

by TripAdvisor Member kappy1

My recent stay at Casa Bella was a pleasurable experience. When I booked my stay, there was an issue with the website and I did not receive a response. I emailed Casa Bella and Orlando promptly emailed me back and straightened out my reservation.

We requested airport pickup and our driver was waiting for us at the airport. Upon arrival at Casa Bella, we were warmly greeted and shown to our very clean room. The room was spacious and the beds were comfortable.

Through the hotel we requested a private tour of Lima. It was a very relaxing way to spend the day.

Casa Bella is a great place to stay and is a great bargain. It is in a safe area, is very clean and has a helpful friendly staff. I would recommend anyone to stay here!

We Loved Casa Bella!

by TripAdvisor Member janegoodall

Casa Bella is located in a safe and lovely part of Lima. Our room was spacious and clean. Orlando and Eduardo were gracious and professional hosts, and our airport pick up was waiting for us as scheduled. I would highly recommend staying here (internet and breakfast included). Birgit

Horrible experience

by TripAdvisor Member Sarpe

This B&B was a complete dissapointment.

Although the reviews are good (can't understand why) and the website lookes professional, the place in itself is just horrible. We arrived at around 8 pm and were met by a taxi arranged by the hotel, so we thought everything was going smoothly.

However upon arriving we didn't find the boutique hotel we were expecting but rather an old house smelling of mould. The rooms have no heating and the windows won't close properly so during the night it was freezing cold. We complained about the strong chlorine smell from out inital room and were given a different one which looked horrible. The plaster on the walls is coming down and the bathroom was dated, with tiles missing and very dirty. The sheets smelled of mould and we slepped with our clothes on, since I couldn't bear the sight of the stains on the blankets. The breakfast was poor and I could't wait to get out of there.

It's a nightmare, I will never go back (actually we cancelled the reservation for our last night before flying home and stayed at Casa Andina instead) and I would strongly advise anyone interested to think twice before making a booking there.

Absolute nightmare, it's comparable to a cheap hostel.

Lovely B&B in the heart of San Isidro

by TripAdvisor Member milo626

I stayed at Casa Bella from 17-24 May for work and it was a lovely experience. Everyone was very attentive and nice starting from the pick up at the airport to Eduardo at the front desk to the kindly women who keep the house nice and tidy!

The rooms were a bit cold however an extra blanket did the trick!

Would definatly come back to Casa Bella again.

Nice welcome to Peru

by TripAdvisor Member BTraveling4ever

I give Casa Bella 5 stars in service. They were so informative and took care of any requests regarding a city tour, recommendations for restaurants & clubs and organized our taxi pick-up to airport. When you walk in you feel very welcomed. It is family operated so it gives off the "mi casa es su casa."

Eduardo (Orlando's brother-in-law) gave a great tour of Lima and gave us some interesting facts and history. They speak English which was nice, especially during the tour.

Perfectly located. About 10 minutes to the coast and Larco Mar. Around the corner from the country club. From what I experienced it was a safe neighborhood.

Free internet. Which was great.

Thanks for the nice welcome to Peru Orlando!

Peru was AWESOME!!!!

Great Service at Casa Bella

by TripAdvisor Member NBMLynchburg_VA

Orlando and Richard were excellent help to my husband and me on our first trip to Lima. We took a city tour of Lima with Richard and had a great time. Our room was clean. The whole place was very nice. Free internet was very helpful.
They even made arrangements for additional rooms and were very accomodating when our plans changed.
They made us feel at home in Lima.

Comments