Plaza del Bosque Apart Hotel Lima

Street view of Lima, PeruStreet view of Lima, Peru

More graffitiMore graffiti

hotels in Lima

by patopato44

Hi, everyone! I would appreciate information on reasonably priced hotels in Lima, downtown or nearby, We just need a decent, clean, standard room with its own bathroom, probably three stars, just for one night.
Thanks in advance,
Patopato

by ElDesierto

Hotel Internacional.
Avenida 28 de julio, esquina Avenida Wilson, 763, Lima.
+5(1)4335517
+5(1)3304754

Good, clean, secure, reasonably priced hotel in the center of Lima.

ElDesierto

by t-vango

I booked my hotel with Dos Manos, just tell them what you wrote down here and they will find you the perfect hotel in Lima!

by Ammy_

hi, Hi I recommend you stay in a good place and good prices
is cuyhouse@gmail.com. contact them by email or write them facebook. alls picturs is nice and cute hostel in lima.

whenever I travel I stay there.

Travel Tips for Lima

Busy Lima

by auzzi

I have just returned from Peru,and taxi fare can be 10 soles or $3.50 and it will take you 25-30
mins.Enjoy Lima,it is a great city
Tour the Franciscan Monestary and get a private tour guide ,you will see more than the general tour.Great tour of life and death.No photos aloud but you might be able to sneak one or two with a private guide The friendly people always ready to help and despite all reports of safety,not once did i feel threatened.Every day there was something new happening or something new to see.Another great tour is the Saint Christofer hill above Lima,but take the advice of the guide giving commentary on safety travelling up the hill.( it is safe)

When I walk to the 'Indian...

by mrsusher

When I walk to the 'Indian Market', I usually encounter children begging for money or trying to sell candy. What I found that works is, when I pass by burger king, I buy 4 or 5 burgers and on the way to the market, I give them the burgers. They love it.

Tarquila Rock

by XKuger about Taquila Rock

I got the name of this club from my hotel reception. Apparent seeing that I am a single traveller, I assume they though that I would be interested in hooking up so directed me to this club.

Its one of the standard Gringo pickup clubs in a third world country. I got there around 11:30 P.m, they had a cover charge of 20 soles that includes a drink.

The place was packed with men and women. I hung around for while and there was a lot of smoke. They has a dance by the Taquila girls and the Taquila flowed freely.

Soon I realized that it was one big pick up joint, I left The dress was mostly casual.

Getting to "La Rosa Nautica" restaurant

by SirRichard

La Rosa Nautica is a nice seafood restaurant located in Miraflores beach. Looking at a map I thought: well, I take a bus to Miraflores, go walking to the beach and that's all. But no, mistake!
Miraflores is located ON TOP OF A CLIFF, so from the last houses of the seashore to the beach there is a labyrinth of stairs and passages, so it took me about 15 minutes to get to the beach.
Do, to return to the civilization I took a taxi (extremely cheap BTW).

My advice: take a taxi to go there, specially at night.

Quiet a scene

by baanasta about Scena

Scena is one of the more unique restuarants in Lima. Not only is the food top-notch, but there is something to be said for the entertainment value as well. Scena usually provides something extra for its patrons. In the few times I have been there, there was: an opera singer, a gymnist, and a trapeze artist as part of the whole dinner experience. There is also a decent bar sceen there as well (albeit small) and certainly serves as a romantic dining spot when taking that special someone!

http://www.scena.com.pe/ Any type of fish