Radisson Hotel & Suites San Isidro Lima

Avenida Las Palmeras, 240, San Isidro, Lima, Peru
Radisson Hotel & Suites San Isidro
Expedia.com Orbitz.com Booking.com

More about Lima

Reconstruction-House of the Virgins of the SunReconstruction-House of the Virgins of the Sun

Lima CoastLima Coast

A small bus in LimaA small bus in Lima

GraffitiGraffiti

Cruise ship stop

by skybird123

We will arrive in Lima on 14 Dec, and will be in port from 7AM to 6PM. Can anyone recommend a tour for us? There will be 4 of us. My husband uses a cane so a walking tour is out. I would welcome any suggestions you may have. Thanks!

by Donna_in_India

Hi - a good place for cruise ship tour recommendations is www.cruisecritic.com. Once you get to the site, go to boards, then Ports of Call, then South America. You'll find alot of info on the site. You'll need to register to post your question (same as here). Have a great cruise!!

by dansak

Hi!
You can go downtown and walk around, there are a lot of places to see.

by jbdlcm

Hi I recommend you do a traditional tour in Lima city, and being in Peru, known Cuzco, Machu Picchu transportation is by train and bus.
I recommend you call 360 7173101 Peru Routes can guide you better and build a great itinerary.
Greetings

Travel Tips for Lima

You have a new friend

by rociorerl

Hello friend: My name is Rocío and I`m from Peru,first thank like you I work like a volunteering here in Perú, and I know lot of volunteer from another countries (from Canada, Holland) and I think is a nice work but is not easy, well when you will see the smail of the children you will think that nothing is better, I would like to know where are you going to be here? In Lima? because I`m in Lima, if you want I can help you if you have any doubt, well see you my new friend if you want to know more information about me, just write me: rociorerl@hotmail.com
well see you and sorry because my English is not so good!

Lima was founded in that place...

by utttz

Lima was founded in that place just because it was in the middle of peru and near to the sea.... There's some ancient remaining, but lima's area was almost a desert before spanish conquest. The area of lima is definitely not inviting to build a town but it has everything requested by a 'normal' civilisation: water, mild climate and lot of seafood... I wonder why incas always preferred to stay in those 'hard' mountains :-)... Lima was founded to be the capital and a connecting harbour... it seems quite strange to me that the harbour is not developed at all

Lima at night

by crummey

Lima is huge, with a great pall of smog shrouded over it.The buildings are all cut stone, there is lots of monumental architecture. But there is no grass and the whole place has an air of disrepair to it.
It is colder than I expected. But there are palm trees etc.

The main industries seem to be policing ( lots and lots of cops armed with truncheons and FN assault rifles and shields and flak jackets etc) , shoe shining and selling chiclettes.

Lan Peru Airlines

by tomruth78

Lan Peru for those wondering is a great airline. We flew on new airbus 3000 planes. Better than some long haul flights I have had. And for those Vegetarians, you may want to take your own sandwiches as meat free ones of this airline didn't exist when I was there.

The flight from Lima to Cuzco is breathtaking, but you need to be on the left side of the plane. The right sight doesn't seem to have the snow capped mountains for some reason. The landing is a little scary as the plane banks in quick (due to Cusco being in a valley) and lands fast. But you get there in one piece.

to expensive for what i´ve got

by jpizquierdo about La Rosa Nautica

It was to expensive for me, I´m used to be on expensive restaurants, but this doesnt worth it, this is my second time on the rosa nautica, and both times the same sensation. a lot of waiters, but nobody has an idea if i was on starters or on dessert. i asked for a Sauvignon blanc and they give me a Chardonnay ( without telling me ) after i notice i told the waiter that he mistake and he told me that they dont have any more sauv blanc by glass and he decided to bring me the other ( without telling me ) the only thing i can rescue from this place is the octopus with yellow chillies.

Comments