Miraflores Hotels

• littlesam1 profile photo littlesam1
  • Reviews: 1182

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Exclusive Hotel - Miraflores: Affordable and comfortable hotel in Miraflores

The hotel was clean, the room was very comfortable. It was a good value for the money. The side street where it is located is just a few steps from the main area of Miraflores. The Locamar tourist shopping and dining area is a five minute walk from the hotel. There was a seedy bar next door to the hotel that had some ladies of questionable occupations working there. But it was not a problem and I never felt not safe on the street.

I booked through Agoda.com and received an excellent rate and discount. Although the website says city center it is not city center Lima. Its in Miraflores which is a beautiful area of Lima.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Written May 13, 2010

Room at Exclusive Hotel in Miraflores

• hotelperson123 profile photo hotelperson123
  • Reviews: 1

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

San Agustin Exclusive Hotel: we were robbed

We stayed in the hotel San Agustin in Miraflores for a conference. During lunch someone broke the locked door of the conference and stole 5 laptops, about $4000, expensive pens, and a passport. The hotel was unhelpful and defensive. Although the theft happened within a small time frame and someone slipped the items through the back (meaning they had very good knowledge of the hotel) the hotel never admitted fault. The manager did not come until nighttime, hours after the poilce was called. The service was awful and it ruined our trip. On top of that, one of the persons that was robbed also had a book stolen from her room. Once again, the administration was rude and defensive, demanding to search her luggage. Once they realized that it, in fact, had been stolen, they never apologized. I would not recommend this hotel to my worst enemy. It gives Peru a bad image. There are many safer places one can stay in. DO NOT STAY IN THIS HOTEL!

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Written July 13, 2009

• iilovepiink profile photo iilovepiink
  • Reviews: 32

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Las Suites Apart Hotel: Muy Sucio! (Very Dirty)

The place looked great from the outside but as soon as we set foot into our Jr. suite a large roach appeared from its hiding place... We decided to do a thorough inspection of the room. I found hairs on two beds that were not my own, under the top sheet. There was an ironing board covered with mildew hidden away in a small cupboard in the kitchen. The place smelled musty and my allergies were acting up so I decided to wait downstairs in the lobby while the staff prepared a new room. There was a big screen TV that had caught my eye earlier, unfortunately it was just for show. After waiting over an hour for our room that was promised to be ready in "20 minutes" we got fed up and left. We stayed at AnTara instead...

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Written July 25, 2005

the infamous ironing board

• Rickman77 profile photo Rickman77
  • Reviews: 56

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Friends House: Miraflores Hostel

Decent accomodation. On par with other Miraflores hostels.
$6 a night for a dorm.
$5 with a South American Explorers membership.
Doubles also available.
Shared bathrooms.

Free bikes, cable TV, DVD player with a selection of DVDs, free breakfast.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average