- Reviews: 358
Qelqatani Hotel: first-rate hotel in Puno
In all honesty, Puno would not be my first choice as a place to stay for a long time; there are more beautiful Lake Titicaca shoreline towns than Puno. Still, this city seems to be a popular crossroad and stopover destination before going on the the islands or Bolivia.
The Qelqatani Hotel is a great hotel with service+++, good food, accommodations and a super friendly staff.
Sure, you could stay in an $8-15 a night hostal in Puno, but if you want a little luxury, try the Qelqatani.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Royal Court Apartments
- Teatro Pace 33 Hotel Rome
- Park Plaza County Hall London
- Galaxy Hotel
- Faustina Hotel
- Comfort Inn Outback Alice Springs
- Hotel Rosamar
- One South Lumina
- Villa Igea
- Extended Stay Inn & Suites
- The Inn at Harbour Town - Sea Pines Resort
- Hotel Kabuki San Francisco
- Holiday Inn Allentown-I-78 (Lehigh Valley)
- Green Gables Beach Resort