Our Members Say
- Reviews: 453
Hotel Emperador: 3 star but like 4!
The hotel is right, good standard, big bad.
I suggest u to ask for the room looking on the parking behind cause Avenida Miranda is a little bit noisy in the early morning: I arrived from Italy at midnight after a big stop in the Caracas airport, so I was tired and I neede to sleep a littel bit in the morning, but I think near the hotel there is a bus station, cause from 5 o'clok am the busses start to pass in this narrow street, one bus each 2 minuts! and rememeber that the Venezuela busses have loose the stock-pot on the road!
Unique Quality: The cost of the lodging includes the breakfast and the press.
In the room there are Tv cable, ac, refrigerators with drinks, hairdryier and if u need there is a iron set for yourshirt and cloths.
- Reviews: 453
Hotel El diamante: super cleen, good standard
It's cheeper than Emperador, but the standar si good!
In the room there is Ac, Tv cable, and a complete bathroom with hot water ( after 10 days camping was a dream!).
At the first floor there is a little tapas restaurant where eat one of the best parillada of the trip!
Te price was 70.000 bolivares for a doubel room.
- Reviews: 1439
Hotel Don Pelayo: the best option in the center of the city
This is a decent hotel right in the center. However, I would recommend staying in the northern part, since the center is deserted after dark and feels dangerous.
Hotel is decent for $45, but I should have spent a bit more for a nicer one. It is nice, but rather old. Service in the restaurant is slow. There is no alarm clock. Water pressure is not stable. Sound insulation is almost non-existent. Elevator works very poorly. Restaurant quality is so-so, service is VERY slow, but it is relatively expensive. Towels are small and thin.
The good part, is that it has free internet, it is clean, TV has a lot of channels, including several in English. If you can´t afford more than its price, it is actually a decent option. But if you can pay a bit extra, I would recommend you to do that.
Unique Quality: Located in the center.
- Reviews: 5
Hotel Coronado Suites: Great Hotel in Valencia
My stay was GREAT. I stayed for two weeks at this hotel, and enjoyed every moment. The staff went the extra mile to accomodate me, even booking a room for me with only a few days notice. The prices were not bad. I stayed in two suites during my trip (I checked out to go to the beach for the weekend with some firends) and both were around the $80/night price. The rooms are HUGE and the bathrooms equally huge.
Unique Quality: This hotel has a GREAT rooftop bar with some awesome views of the city. The staff is excellent, and extremely friendly. GREAT food at their in hotel restaurant. The rooms are similar to those in the Intercontinental, but less expensive.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Popular Hotels in Valencia
Av. Monsenor Adam con Av. Andres El, El Vinedo, Valencia
Urb. Jardines de Monongo entre Av. 4 y calle 2, frente al Sambil Valencia (entrada BASE), Valencia
Calle Juan Uslar, Urb. La Vina, Valencia
Explore the World
- Golden Age 1 Hotel
- Galleria At Split Rock
- InterContinental Fiji Golf and Resort Spa
- Marc Resorts Hawaii Polo Inn And Tower
- Georgia Palace Hotel
- Grand Sunset Princess
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun
- City Garden Hotel Makati
- Days Inn Taunton (Route 44 )
- Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh
- Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort Honolulu
- The Palms Casino Resort
- Anabella Hotel
- Monica Isabel Aparthotel Albufeira
- Valencia: Save money, Book now !
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Valencia: Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Valencia: Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Valencia: Book without the gamble!
- Tingo.com If prices drop after you book, Get Money Back automatically!
Latest Valencia hotel reviews
- InterContinental Tacarigua Valencia
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 14, 2011
- Valencia: Official Site
- EmbassySuites.com Book Today and Get Our Best Rates. Guaranteed.
- Valencia: Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- ORBITZ.com Get our lowest price or get 110% back, automatically!
- Valencia: Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
- Valencia: Save on Hotel + Flight Packages
- Expedia Vacations Book with Best Price Guarantee. Click or call now: 1 - 800-713-8214