Wilaya d' Alger Travel Guide

Plage Moretti

0,3,0

Algiers

'Ain Taya

• THE BEST KEBAB IN THE HISTORY OF THE...

'Ain Taya Favorites

I arrived in Algiers on a warm night and was greeted by the van driver form my hotel. He began the drive to Ain Taya, a suburb of Algiers blessed with miles of beaches. As we made the final left turn for the 3 blocks to my hotel, I saw a gentleman grilling kebabs in the middle of the street. After a long day, that looked like a good quick snack...

• CHARLIE NORMALS !

'Ain Taya Nightlife

My new friends in Ain Taya kept saying to me ‘lets go for a drink at Charlie Normals!’ I thought this was an odd name, but they told me it was THE place in Ain Taya. We arrived at a control parking area and stepped through an arch into a very pleasant garden area with lots of trees, plants and a great atmosphere. Stone tables and reasonable plastic...

• Ask a Question

Got a question about 'Ain Taya? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Top Wilaya d' Alger Hotels

See nearby hotels
'Ain Taya Hotels
4 Reviews - 155 Photos

Instant Answers: Wilaya d' Alger

Comments

Wilaya d' Alger

Plan a Wilaya d' Alger vacation with reviews, tips and photos posted by real travelers and Wilaya d' Alger locals

Popular Destinations in Wilaya d' Alger