'Ain Berda Travel Guide

Brochettes
    brochettes
    by JLBG
  • Salad of tomatoes with green sweet peppers
    Salad of tomatoes with green sweet...

'Ain Berda Restaurants

• JLBG's Profile Photo

by JLBG Updated Dec 30, 2005

The restaurant where our friend brought us was the first on the right when driving from Annaba. It was only written “brochettes” (skewers) on the front

The first photo shows from right to left our Algerian friend, Françoise and myself feeding on yummy lamb “brochettes” while our French friend took the photo.
    I took the second photo and thus I am not on the picture but our French friend was !

Favorite Dish: The third photo shows our meals. Sorry, the plates are nearly empty because we were hungry and I had not much time for photos earlier ! On the left and on the right of the picture, plates with the skewers that we have not yet eaten ! In the middle foreground, a plate with harissa and olive oil. Harissa is a hot sauce typical of the Maghreb and especially of eastern Algeria and Tunisia. It is made with pureed chili added with spices and olive oil. Caution, it is very hot ! It is used on grilled lamb, in couscous and even in sandwiches. Tunisians are said to put it even in babies bottles but this is certainly a joke ! In the background, the plate is nearly empty but, fortunately, I took a picture (fourth photo) when it arrived on the table, before grilled food.

The fourth photo shows a salad of tomatoes with green sweet peppers (poivrons) and spices. It was very good and this is why on the other photo, shot later, the plate was empty !

The last photo shows our friend asking for the way to go to Hammam Meskoutine (visit my page)

Salad of tomatoes with green sweet peppers Brochettes on the BBQ

'Ain Berda Transportation

• JLBG's Profile Photo

by JLBG Written Dec 14, 2005

To reach A?n Berda, you need a car.

From Annaba, take road N21 leads to Guelma.

After 20 km, the city of A?n Berda is on the left on a side road parallel to main road.

How to reach A?n Berda

Instant Answers: 'Ain Berda

Comments

'Ain Berda Travel Guide
Map of 'Ain Berda