Lots of walking & animal spotting
Anyone looking for extreme sport is going to head up north and cross over to Livingstone in Zambia. This town has become one of those “must do” destinations for the adrenaline junky. Ghanzi offers you some horse riding at Thakadu, Chris and Jeanette’s horses are supposed to be pretty wild! If you stop off at Kang, Lerukama Camp offers you camels and motorbike safaris. Ghanzi is a destination for those looking to get in touch with nature appealing more to the mellow soul, who gets a kick out of clear desert skies.
Thakadu offer Bushman guided walks, Gamedrives (including night drives)as well as horse trails.
They undertake guided Safaris countrywide for up 4 people but specialise in the Central Kalahari Game Reserve and Tsodilo Hills.
Equipment: Warm clothes and strong shoesRelated to:
- Hiking and Walking
Explore the World
- Mariveles Hotels
- Mutare Hotels
- Ballydehob Hotels
- Angra dos Reis
- Jerpoint Abbey Hotels
- La Paz
- Angeles City Sports & Outdoors
- IronMan Triathlon
- Easter Island Sports & Outdoors
- Ulm Sports & Outdoors
- Trinidad and Tobago Sports & Outdoors
- Johor Bahru Sports & Outdoors
- Kruger National Park Sports & Outdoors
- Morocco Sports & Outdoors
- Torremolinos Sports & Outdoors
- Fredericton Sports & Outdoors
- Davao City Sports & Outdoors