Maun What to Pack

Aaaaahhhhhh Chooooo!
    by K.Knight
    Don't forget the toilet paper!!!!!
    by K.Knight

Most Recent What to Pack in Maun

• K.Knight's Profile Photo

Photography.

by K.Knight Written Dec 25, 2004

Aaaaahhhhhh Chooooo!

Photo Equipment: I always travel with my Minolta SLR camera with 2 lenses (1x 35/80 and 1x 75/300 zoom), a two times converter, a polariser for both lenses, a spare battery and 10 spare rolls of 400 asa film (36) with 1 loaded into the camera.

• National/State Park

• K.Knight's Profile Photo

Be prepared!

by K.Knight Written Nov 5, 2004

Don't forget the toilet paper!!!!!

Luggage and bags: Always travel with your main backpack and a day pack. I keep my toiletries and a change of clothes in the day pack which I keep with me at all times along with my camera bag.

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: comfortable shoes for walking, hat, sunglasses, a jacket or fleece are all essential

Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Plenty of mosquito repellent. Take all you essential toiletries with you.

TOILET PAPER IS NOT SUPPLIED IN AFRICA.....PACK PLENTY!!!!!

Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: A torch (flashlight)

Miscellaneous: The sun is strong and can catch you unawares especially while you are on the water – take a hat and plenty of sunscreen!!

Take a pillow, everyone on our tour bought one while on the road.

• National/State Park

Instant Answers: Maun

Comments

Maun What to Pack

Reviews and photos of Maun what to pack posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Maun sightseeing.