South-East District Travel Guide

55,122,11

Gaborone

• Book your cab into Gaborone in advance

Gaborone Transportation

I was a bit nervous before my trip to Botswana, since it was my first time in Africa and I had heard horror stories about crime and violence. My friend was going to come three days later than originally planned and I did not exactly feel comfortable travelling alone as a white woman. So I decided to book my cab into Gaborone beforehand, just to be...

• Mondior Summit Hotel

Gaborone Hotels

Plot 21117, Corner Mobuto and Maratadiba, The Village - Private Bag 00324, Gaborone, Botswana

Satisfaction: Excellent

Good for: Solo

• Book your cab into Gaborone in advance

Gaborone Things to Do

Top South-East District Hotels

Gaborone Hotels
55 Reviews - 122 Photos

Instant Answers: South-East District

Comments

South-East District

Plan a South-East District vacation with reviews, tips and photos posted by real travelers and South-East District locals

Popular Destinations in South-East District