Bobo-Dioulasso Restaurants

• Restaurants
    by call_me_rhia
  • This was the highlight of a mediocre meal
    This was the highlight of a mediocre...
    by lemondrop
    Gristly bones and no veg
    by lemondrop

Most Recent Restaurants in Bobo-Dioulasso

L'Escale: The Food Doesn't Justify the Price

by lemondrop Written Mar 2, 2009

This was the highlight of a mediocre meal

I went to this place not realizing just how elegant it is. It's in a beautiful setting around a picturesque pool. It's all very nice, but the food is disappointing for the most part. The fish was pretty lame and unfortunately deep fried....and was served with unexciting french fries. The only thing tasty was the avocado appetizer. Not worth the price, or the taxi fare to get here and back.

Mande: Worst Meal I Had In Africa

Gristly bones and no veg

This open air place looked nice enough, so I sat down and ordered a selection called " Grilled chicken with vegetables". When it arrived what I saw was a bunch of gristle and bone and no vegetables whatsoever. After a few minutes of desperately tring to pick tiny slivers of meat off of some of the bones, I gave up and told the waitress that I was ready to leave. I got a lot of attitude from the waitress, then she brought the bill. I ended up eating almost nothing and paying for a full meal.

• lemondrop's Profile Photo

Amina Yogurt: Yogurt Fans Rejoice-This Stuff is Outstanding!

She makes a mean yogurt

I read about this place in my guidebook, which stated that Amina Yogurt was very popular and considered the best in town, so I had to see what all the fuss was about. Amina is just a simple little place that is in a not so convenient location. The yogurt is to frigging die for! The treat is handmade, very cold, and only comes in "plain", which is anything but plain! I consider myself a yogurt fanatic, and the stuff here is tops.

Favorite Dish: There is only one dish here, and that's all there needs to be

• call_me_rhia's Profile Photo

under constr bois d'ebene: maquis

by call_me_rhia Written Mar 22, 2012

maquis restaurant every day 08 heures à 24 heures.
    d’animation musicale et gastronomie Africaine et Européenne.

Instant Answers: Bobo-Dioulasso

Comments

Bobo-Dioulasso Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Bobo-Dioulasso restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Bobo-Dioulasso sightseeing.

View all Bobo-Dioulasso hotels