Places to eat in Muhafazat Aswan

McDonald's with a view!
  • Restaurants

Most Viewed Restaurants in Muhafazat Aswan

• saraheg77's Profile Photo

The Jasmin Buffet: Dining on Your Nile Cruise Ship!

by saraheg77 Updated Apr 4, 2011

I will be describing the buffet on my cruise ship, the Jasmin, but I think that many of the cruise ship buffets are similar. Our ship wasn't the absolute nicest of the ones we saw, but was above average. We ate three meals a day on our ship during our 3-day cruise from Aswan to Luxor.

Meals were included in the price of your cruise, but all beverages served in the dining room were charged separately (except for juices at breakfast).

Pros - Very friendly and accommodating staff. Plenty of food and a nice variety of selections.

Cons - Couldn't identify many of the dishes - wish there had been labels!

Favorite Dish: Breakfast - I enjoyed all the breakfasts and had plenty of hot and cold items to choose from.

Lunch - Lots of variety of appetizers and main dishes and fruit, but no desserts!

Dinner - Plenty of appetizers, main dishes, and desserts (although I really didn't like any of their desserts. There was nothing chocolate!) =)

Muhafazat Aswan Hotels

266 Reviews - 919 Photos
Idfu Hotels
56 Reviews - 362 Photos

Instant Answers: Muhafazat Aswan

Comments

Muhafazat Aswan Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Muhafazat Aswan restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Muhafazat Aswan sightseeing.
Map of Muhafazat Aswan