Remember where you are
Although very westernised in many ways this is still very much an Arabic country and it is not unusual to see women covered from head to toe even in the hot sun. I was also amazed to see that they wear an all-in-one when they snorkel and keep their head covered with a scarf even when they dive.
Respect their culture by covering up when walking to and from your sunbed. Long sarongs and wraps will be your best ally on this trip.Related to:
- Diving and Snorkeling
Pick Up a Free Sharm Entertainment Map
I just started going through my travel drawer and found several things from my last trip to Sharm. One that I think would be very valuable to people is the "Sharm Entertainment Map" which is free in several locations. I believe that I picked mine up at Maison Dive Shop.
The two-sided fold-out map gives locations of the different hotels, restaurants, and many travel tips such as taxi fares, avg temperatures, and distances to nearby tourist locations (Ras Mohammed, Dahab, St. Catherine, etc).
The map features a 'zoom-in' of Na'ama Bay as well as an overview of the five sections of Sharm with several of the local dive options.
With relatively little advertising, the map is quite helpful and full of pertinant information for travelers.
Injections before you go
hi im going to sharm in december aswell, last week i completed the injection course
i had Hepititus A & B , tetanus and typhoyd . these were advised by my doctor .i am also a teenager and i am traveling with my mum n nan
Sharm El Sheikh Hotels
I would recommend this hotel to couples and family we are looking for a relaxing or active beach...more
One of my best vocation me & my friend we enjoyed so much the hotel was very cool its on the beach...more
I absolutely loved this hotel - couldn't have asked for a better stay. The facilities and amenities...more
Latest Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Reviews
- Pyramisa All Inclusive Resort Villas
- Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews
- Pigeons House
- Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
- Ventaclub Reef Oasis Beach Resort
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
- Camel Dive Club & Hotel
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews
- Tivoli Hotel Tropicana Sharm El Sheikh
- Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 3 Reviews
- Domina Coral Bay Harem Hotel & Resort
- Bad (2.0 out of 5.0) 3 Reviews
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Explore the World
- Trapani Hotels
- Pocomoke City
- Fandak el Ain ej Jdida Hotels
- Sundborn Hotels
- Fox Lake Hotels
- Eagle Pass