Papa's Beach Club/Bar, Hurghada

Know about this? Rate It!

disco
    by Prasnjavi
  • Saladinos's Profile Photo

Papas Beach Club: Thats where people go

by Saladinos Updated Jan 17, 2005

Its an open air dance club, beach, bar and restaurant. You can drink and dance and smoke shisha at the same time you can breath a fresh air.

If you fell a buzz and your heart managed to tick with someone, then just move to the beach and relax!!!! do you need further explanations?

Dress Code: anything goes, it is hurghada

• Singles
    • School Holidays

• Prasnjavi's Profile Photo

PAPAS BEACH BAR: Of course...

by Prasnjavi Updated Mar 28, 2004

Welcome

The most popular place in Hurghada is Dutch-Egyptian disco bar on the very beach. It is fool of young people, almost, every night in season. It is dancing bar with a podium on the sand and all chairs and the bar are also on the sand. It is open until until the down.
    For the entrance, you will pay 30 L.E. (7 L.E.. = 1 Euro) and for it you will get three plastic coins. A coffee coasts one, same as a juice, beer is two, cocktails and alcohol drinks three. When you spend the coins, coffee and juices are 7, beers (local - "Sakkara" 0,5l, "Sakkara 7 stars", 0,33l with 7% of alcohol, imported - "Carlsberg"...) are 14, alcohol drinks (imported) 21 and cocktails, with or without alcohol, 21 L.E.

Dress Code: It is on the sand so the best thing is to come in sandals.

• TomorrowsAngel's Profile Photo

Papa's Bars: Nightlife

by TomorrowsAngel Updated Oct 17, 2003

We hung out one night at Papa's II in downtown Hurghada. They apparently feature live music sometimes, the night we were there are DJ was selecting the tunes. They serve meals and bar snacks, we didn;t try anything, but the menu looked extensive and reasonably priced.
    There is also Papa's Bar and Papa's Beach Club. At Papa's Bar and Papa's II you can pick up a free entrance pass to the beach club.
    There were some good drinks specials aimed at groups - 8 Tequila shots for LE170, 12 single of spirits plus mixers for LE 110 etc. And you can also order beer by the metre!
    It was a great bar but after a hard days quad biking we left around 0100, the crowd had thinned out around midnight, guess everyone wanted to get a few winks before the next day's activities.

Dress Code: There was no dress code - everything from bikini tops and boardshorts to formal evening wear seemed to get in.

• Wine Tasting
    • Beer Tasting

• LexiB's Profile Photo

Papa's Bar/Papa's Beach Club: It's all about Papa's

by LexiB Written Nov 25, 2004

Papa's Bar & Papa's Beach Club are great! The bar is laid back but the club is, well, NOT! We went to the bar on a whim hooked up with, apparently the movers & shakers of Hurghada and had a blast. The Beach Club is just that. You dance on sand, the music is awesome and the drinks keep flowing.

Dress Code: anything goes it seems

• LexiB's Profile Photo

Papa's Bar/Papa's Beach Club: It's all about Papa's

by LexiB Written Nov 25, 2004

Dress Code: anything goes it seems

• Tusjusha's Profile Photo

Papas beach club (Ministry of sound): Dancing under the stars

by Tusjusha Written Jan 25, 2007

The best nightclub in Hurghada I've been to so far! Open air, great music and sound! House and techno at most parties I attended but once I dropped in by chance and it was R&B - it was absolutely crazy and so much fun! You can either enjoy music dancing on the floor, sipping a cocktail at the bar, table or swinging at the back of the bar or go deep inside to the beach and make yourself comfortable under numerous beach parasols. Besides, it's a great place to meet new ppl :) And remember to put on comfortable footwear as there's sand everywhere other than the dance floor.

Dress Code: Actually I have no idea about their dress code as every time my friends and I got in we had no problem with it.

• School Holidays
    • Singles

• adonai_2012's Profile Photo

Papas Beach Club: Papas/dance in the opened air...on sand...etc.

by adonai_2012 Written Sep 6, 2006

Wonderful enterieur. It is in the opened. Excellent dance with fire performance. Entrance fee: 100LE before midningt or 00.30 (ckeck, as afterwards it goes up to 150). For this you get 2 metal coins. 1 non alcohol drink=1 coin. 1 beer=2 coins... After spending coins I have no idea as I got there the wrong nite. It was all techno, techno, techno! *ouch*. I here they have different program every nite. My visit was for the clubs birthday...In any case worth seing...

Dress Code: when you go to disco, nightclub
    it is on the beach-no high heels (sandals or other kinda comfy shoes)

• cath1913's Profile Photo

Papa's Beach Club/Bar: Papa's beach disco

by cath1913 Written Aug 2, 2012

I've been in Egypt many times, so i have a lot of good friends down there. This time i had to friends with me to Egypt; two girls about my age. One day we wen't to Papa's together with one of my Egyptian friends. He could get us in for free, because he know some of the staff there.

It was kind of early when we got there (about 00.00) , so no one was on the dance floor. We decided to change that!-(We only had a half hour because we should be back at 01 o'clock)
    Just the 4 of us wen't to the dance floor and started dancing. It was a little imbarassing at first, but then other people started to dance too. just 10 minutes after we started dancing was the dancefloor all filled with people. And my friend and I each found an Egyptian guy to dance with;-)
    (Too bad we had to leave early)

Information:
    -They don't ask for some ID to check how old you are. My two friends were 17 and 15, and i'm 14 and it wasn't a problem at all.
    -It's a very nice place and it looks really cool.
    -You can celebrate your birthday there, you just have to tell the staff before.
    -You get a stamp on your hand when you get in, so in case you have too leave you just show your hand to get back in.

Dress Code: There's no dress code, what i know of.

• Beaches

• badamcevski's Profile Photo

Papas Beach: Disco Club

by badamcevski Written Nov 27, 2004

disco

It's great place in the same time it's beach and Disco, Cool music great people, you can dance all night bare foot on the sand.

Dress Code: Dress up pretty all the time when you visit Disco.

• lia43's Profile Photo

PAPA'S BEACH BAR: the best cafe in Hurghada

by lia43 Updated May 19, 2003
    papa's by night

PAPA'S BEACH BAR is vey relaxing and very Arabic, but with musicfestivals it is very very crowdy so you have to dance on the fabulous musics

Dress Code: just whatever you like, this is everywhere in Hurghada

Instant Answers: Hurghada