Bulls, Hurghada

• Bulls steak house& Bakery: Great desserts best food ever and service

by aminaet Updated Apr 4, 2011

Great music .. sevaral seating areas.. sea view... great food.. desserts.. bakery.. chinese.. italian .. mexican.. oriental on fridays steak.. and the sea food restaurant on the beach

Favorite Dish: steak..
    fajita
    teramisu

• Wine Tasting
    • Beer Tasting

• Bulls Steak&Bakery: Never again

by ChocoJones Written Apr 6, 2008

Having read all the reviews, I was sure that the Bulls was THE place to go, plus, it was right across the strees the hotel I was tsaying at. But I was greatly disappointed. the music was terrible - Russian pop, really old stuff, too.

The food was less than mediocre. I ordered Chinese beef and mushrooms with rice - it was ok. But my husband who ordered grilled shrimp was totally put off when he was served fried baby shrimp that did not look too good, anyway. So, if you go to this place and see "Grilled Shrimp" on the menu, read - "Fried baby shrimp"

The service was really bad, too. We waited for ever for our food to come (plus, the waiter obviously forgot a part of it - we had to ask him again).

It is possible, that other things they serve are good, or other waiters are better, or that was just a bad day.... BUt this was my experience.

Anyway, the only reason I would go back to this place, if at all, would be the Wi-Fi.

BTW, there is another restaurant accross the street that is operated by the Bulls, but I never was too appealed to check that one out,though it looks good - on the beach.

• Beaches