Fish House, Hurghada

4 out of 5 stars 2 Reviews

Fish House
    by Beograd
  • Beograd's Profile Photo

Fish House: Don't Miss The Fresh Seafood! :)

by Beograd Updated Jan 29, 2007

Fish House

The inside of the restaurant is beautiful,and not only that tourist come here, but the locals as well. The waiters are dressed as sailors with funny little hats that every visitor gets. While you dine you listen to some soft music that is very apetizing. If you are lucky, you can get a nice table beside the window and have a view to Hurghada's main street.

The restaurant is aircondishoned.

Favorite Dish: Schrimps and calamari are the best.

• Fish House: Seafood, nothing special

by ChocoJones Written Apr 6, 2008

It was our first time down in Sakkala, so hingry for seafood my hisband and I bumped into Fish House in Sakkala. This restaurant has both indoor and outdoor seating and and fish market. The service was ok. So was the food, good, but nothing special. Great people watching, though!

We shared an order of grilled sea bass and seafood kebab. Both come with fries and a salad, I believe. The fries were surprisingly good: crispy and hot. The kebab was good, we especially liked the shrimp part. But the sea bass was terribly overcooked, so it turned very dry - what a shame for a seafood restaurant!

But in general, it was fine, though I do not think I would go back to this place again.

• Beaches