• Papa's Beach Club/Bar

Hurghada Nightlife

I've been in Egypt many times, so i have a lot of good friends down there. This time i had to friends with me to Egypt; two girls about my age. One day we wen't to Papa's together with one of my Egyptian friends. He could get us in for free, because he know some of the staff there. It was kind of early when we got there (about 00.00) , so no one...

• Ministry of Sound

Hurghada Nightlife

This is one of the most popular clubs and one of my personal favourites. Every night diffrent themes but mostly house and R&B music. The club is located close to the marina and just by the beach, actually the club is on the beach and the only "proper" floor is in the toilets and the dance floor, the rest is sand. So ladies, if you want to walk...

• Calypso Disco

Hurghada Nightlife

This was the only bad night of our holiday. Me, my sister and a friend went to Calypso for a night out. We were charged 100le for entry and a free drink each worth up to 50le. We went in and it was fairly quiet for a big club. During the night we leant against another table by the dance floor but did not order any drinks from the waiters - the only...

• Ali Baba

Hurghada Nightlife

This was great caffe where we spent much time drinking and smoking shisha, with great music and nice athmosphere, and above all, very nice staff, especially DJ Zika who has serbian nickname and loves our music and - the most amazing thing - knows the lyrics of all serbian songs :) although he is egyptian.

• Ask a Question

Got a question about Muhafazat al Bahr al Ahmar? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Have you been to Muhafazat al Bahr al Ahmar? Write about Muhafazat al Bahr al Ahmar to help travelers.

Muhafazat al Bahr al Ahmar Hotels

Top Muhafazat al Bahr al Ahmar Hotels

Hurghada Hotels
681 Reviews - 1685 Photos
Marsa al `Alam Hotels
19 Reviews - 107 Photos

Instant Answers: Muhafazat al Bahr al Ahmar

Comments

Muhafazat al Bahr al Ahmar Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Muhafazat al Bahr al Ahmar nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Muhafazat al Bahr al Ahmar sightseeing.
Map of Muhafazat al Bahr al Ahmar