Muhafazat al Gharbiyah Travel Guide

1,6,0

Tanta

• MarioPortugal's Profile Photo

by MarioPortugal Updated Nov 2, 2011

Like in any other Egyptian town, Butcheries in Tanta show their meats outside in the open busy streets.

I run for some pictures of this particular butchery and, after a few shots, this little girl (pictured) asked me to make a photo of her. I can not speak Arabic myself but could figure out her request. Her relatives on that busy street were all looking to me and smiling. So, we went for it.

The little girl wanted to make a pose for the camera and grabbed a big knife, which in my opinion it was not a tool appropriate for her age, but nobody around made any reprehension and I quickly understood that she had done that pose before. I took one other shot, which turn out to be a good shot by the way, and showed the result on the camera to everyone. Everyone was then happily laughing at it and I left with a smile on my face and waving to everyone there :)

Instant Answers: Muhafazat al Gharbiyah

Comments

Muhafazat al Gharbiyah Travel Guide

Muhafazat al Gharbiyah

Plan a Muhafazat al Gharbiyah vacation with reviews, tips and photos posted by real travelers and Muhafazat al Gharbiyah locals

Popular Destinations in Muhafazat al Gharbiyah