Al Manyal Travel Guide

Al Manyal Nightlife

• DunaKal's Profile Photo
    Cinima entrance

by DunaKal Updated Jun 11, 2004

Maybe going to the cinima is not one of your best ways to spend the night in Cairo,but as for me(coming from Saudi Arabia)going to movies is a must.
    Galaxy is one of the largest cinima theaters in Cairo..it has 6 screens and shows not only Arabic movies but also Western Production(American mostly).
    It starts the shows from 0:30 AM. 12:30 AM is the last show.
    Usually the 7:30PM and the 9:30PM are the busiest shows....
    make sure you come ealry to be able to get your tickets and seats.
    A ticket costs 20 Egyptian Pounds for the shows that starts after 3PM(Less than 3$USD).
    the 10:30 AM show and the 1:30 PM show tickets costs 10 Egyptian pounds.

Dress Code: Anything you feel comfortable...but you might need a light jacket...the airconditioning is really cold!

• DunaKal's Profile Photo
    Happy Dolphin

by DunaKal Written Jan 9, 2004

In the summer of 2003.......I knew that couple of my friends are going to Cairo,but didn`t have any contact numbers to them.....after few days in Cairo,I thought oh well.. I might go back home and not meet with them in Cairo,and one night I decided to go with a group of friends to this Happy Dolphin place.......and guess what??
    Not only I have met my friends,but also almost everybody on board..I kept greeting everybody as if I am a host of this place....
    We sat at the Deck (it`s a moored boat)and a live band played most famous Arabic music.

Dress Code: Not too elegant,kids are welcomed too as there is no alcohol being served.........minimum charge is 25 Egpytian Pounds.

• Music

• Al Manyal Hotels

0 Hotels in Al Manyal

Instant Answers: Al Manyal

Comments

Al Manyal Travel Guide
Map of Al Manyal