Know about this?
Crossing a street...
The first two months always cross streets with a friend to get used to. Then try to train yourself with easy ones to cross at the begining. Progressivly move on to more and more crowed places to cross...Another two months of such a trainig and this will become bread and butter...
- Road Trip
Car Accidents in Cairo
Be cafeful in the streets of Cairo, cars drive at an average speed of 55 mph and do not stop for anything. Traffic accidents are common and deadly. Be careful even crossing any Egyptian street. (When I first arrived in Cairo I took a taxi from the airport to Giza and on the way my driver HIT a pedestrian, he wasn't hurt and he shook it off like it was common, he just cursed off the driver and that was the end of it.) Be careful.
Traffic is deadly in Cairo
Watch out for the Cairo traffic. The speed limit is roughly 90KPH but nobody inforses nor follows that. Speeding cars are common and do not stop, so be extremely careful!
Crossing Cairos streets
Try avoiding crossing the main streets because pedestrians crossing does not exits in the Egyptian vocabulary. Cars will never stop for you so be very careful.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Cairo Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Isla del Rey Hotels
- Marco Island Hotels
- Kløfta Hotels
- Higgins Lake Hotels
- Mackinac Island
- Saint Petersburg Warnings and Dangers
- Curaçao Warnings and Dangers
- Cameron Highlands Warnings and Dangers
- Agadir Warnings and Dangers
- Puerto Galera Warnings and Dangers
- Antalya Warnings and Dangers
- Kodaikanal Warnings and Dangers
- Puerto Morelos Warnings and Dangers
- Casablanca Warnings and Dangers
- Saint Augustine Warnings and Dangers
- Sorrento Warnings and Dangers