Malindi Favorites

• Favorites
    by Squinchez

Best Rated Favorites in Malindi

• Squinchez's Profile Photo

The best Place For African Honey moon!

by Squinchez Updated Jul 4, 2007

Favorite thing: Malindi Marine National park is one place you cant afford not go while in coast, it has coral reefs and a resort sort of atmosphere, its a great place for Diving, snorkelling,Game fishing( very beautiful fishes you might think God must have taken alittle to much time creating these beautiful little colourful fishes and he must have been very keen in creating them.....

Fondest memory: Apart from diving, surfing and Game fishing, i really enjoy snorkelling in Malindi, I being a lover of nature I was overjoyed by the scenery of beautiful, i mean just very pretty coulourful different fishes. you really want and wish to catch them and take them home with you fortunately i was able to take pics and share them here with you. With the wonderfully made glass boats, i cant deny Snorkelling is most enjoyable thing to do while in Malindi. .

The Coral reefs
    • Beaches
    • Water Sports
    • Surfing

• croisbeauty's Profile Photo

Malindi beach resorts

by croisbeauty Updated Jul 13, 2007

Favorite thing: Watamu Beach is one of te most beautiful beach resorts in whole of Kenya. The water is pretty deep here, which is not the case with most of the other Kenyan beach resorts but be careful because waves could create lots of problems to those who are not good swimmers.
    Watamu is famous for snorkelling and most of the tourists visit it in order to enjoy in underwater world.

Watamu Beach

• croisbeauty's Profile Photo

Malindi

by croisbeauty Updated Aug 30, 2011

Favorite thing: Unfortunatelly, I didn't explore the town because people from my group had other interests here. I took a couple of pictures only when passing by in our matatu. We stopped to have a lunch and buy some souveniers but most of the day was dedicated to Watamu beach.

Malindi

• call_me_rhia's Profile Photo

not only a tourist resort

by call_me_rhia Written Nov 26, 2003

Favorite thing: Malindi is a sea-side resort in the north on Mombasa - and it's especially frequented by Italians, possibly because so many have raved about it. I think that about 2500 of them have moved permanently into this town and opened up businesses - namely hotels and the casino. I went in low-season and I found it quite pleasant: very uncrowded (all hotels except three were open) and low-key. I guess that in the high season it can be hell.

Fondest memory: Definitely not the beach: in some months it gets covered in seaweed and it's not too pleasant for swimming - but it doesn't matter: Watamu beach is only about 20 minutes away and seaweed-free (and it's also much nicer). What I liked about Malindi is the African town: the colourful houses and shops, the lively markets, people going about in their everyday life. Simply wonderful.

in malindi

• hmsbarman's Profile Photo

Rain and Tour

by hmsbarman Updated May 22, 2009

Favorite thing: Paradise on earth!

You don't have to worry about rainy season, following global warming no weeks of solid rain in April and May now days, perhaps we should expect heavy down pours in late June and July. You are most welcomed to Malindi.

Fondest memory: Malindi is my meeting point where I meet my friends, school mates and business associates. I can't finish six months without going to Malindi. This year I met new friend from Italy.

• Eco-Tourism
    • Singles
    • Museum Visits

Instant Answers: Malindi

Comments

Malindi Favorites

Reviews and photos of Malindi favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Malindi sightseeing.