Bara Tomb
    Natural smimming hole
    Cliffs and Canyons

• Train trip Fianarantsoa -Manakara 1

About the food......It's very long train ride about 10-12 hours,we need to prepare food and drink well in advance Some unlucky trip can be up to 20 hours! .One big bottle of water/person is not enough.Don't expect much to buy them along the way.When sun shine through window ,it'll be quite hot (november)and make us feel more thirsty. The food ..,if...

• To take an impressive train trip 2

There were 8 bogies for this train,first class was the last 2 bogies.I think they let first class passenger board first,so I have time to walk around see the train.It's an interesting old train,but wonder if I can reach Manakara today? :ob But when I saw some mechanic checking around ,I felt little better then.

• To take an impressive train trip 1

I planed to come to Fianarantsoa just to take this impressive train ride to Manakara.According to my limited of vacation time, I dodn't have time to really explore the town itslef,so it's very pity.This train trip will take about 10-12 hours.This is only minimum time but in real it's always take longer.The reason mostly because of train technical...

Top Faritanin' i Fianarantsoa Hotels

Manakara Hotels
1 Review - 6 Photos
Andringitra Hotels
1 Review - 4 Photos

Instant Answers: Faritanin' i Fianarantsoa

Comments

Faritanin' i Fianarantsoa Things to Do

Reviews and photos of Faritanin' i Fianarantsoa things to do posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Faritanin' i Fianarantsoa sightseeing.
Map of Faritanin' i Fianarantsoa