Ghost cars, ox carts while taking a bend...
Pay attention to phantom cars, ox carts while taking a bend...
I know, landscape is fascinating, road in Tana-Toamasina route is superb but curvy. Even in daylights, other "drivers" may surprise you. Be it ghost cars or ox carts.
Don't drive so fast, especially when taking bends since truck drivers are sometimes sleeping (yes!). They don't sound their horns. And while driving at night, some just forget to put on lights. Well, as for carts, you just have to know that they are driven in same roads as yours.Related to:
- Road Trip
Beware of waters: soft and salted ones!
Toamasina and East coast in general offer this vision of luxuriant fauna, lush flora, with much waters.
Pay attention to what guides, locals, pousse-pousse men tell you about waters.
Don't swim "off the beaten track" since rivers and soft waters are home of saurians (crocodiles of all kinds) while sea outside coral reef abounds in sharks... If there is a fady (an interdict) on a pound, be sure it is more for safety purpose than related to local beliefs !Related to:
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
Top Faritanin' i Toamasina Hotels
- Toamasina Hotels
- 38 Reviews - 65 Photos
- Nosy Sainte Marie Hotels
- 12 Reviews - 43 Photos
Explore the World
- Canton du Valais
- Pulau Papan Hotels
- Hato Mayor del Rey Hotels
- Wuhan Hotels
- Tsawwassen Hotels
- Georgia Warnings and Dangers
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Warnings and Dangers
- Con Artists & Scams
- Theft & Pickpocketing
- Molokai Warnings and Dangers
- Yerevan Warnings and Dangers
- Beggars / Panhandlers / Homeless
- Lesvos Warnings and Dangers
- Luhansk Warnings and Dangers
- Hampi Warnings and Dangers
- South Korea Warnings and Dangers