Nouadhibou Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Nouadhibou

• roger.bruton's Profile Photo

(can't remember it!! Sorry!!): Moroccan restaurant next door to Camping Abba

by roger.bruton Written Aug 25, 2008

The restaurant itself is nothing special -- it's run by a local guy and his French wife. But the food is OK -- the service is OK -- and the ambience is OK. What more do you need when you just want a reasonable meal?!?!? The lady herself was in camping Abba, touting for business, and talked us all into it.

• Alpha_Ghana's Profile Photo

Le Dragon Rouge: The Red Dragon

by Alpha_Ghana Written Feb 10, 2006

The food is absolutely terrible!!!
    I entered this place with my wife and my 1yo boy.
    We were greeted by 3 nice Chinese girls and seated. It took us a long time to have a drink because nobody speaks another language than Mandarin.
    The girls liked my son, so they were playing with him.
    After a time, I did not see my son anylonger. I went to find him inside other rooms of the restaurant.
    It was a place for prostitution. IN one of the rooms, there was one Mauritanian in his traditional clothes enjoying the services of two girls. I finally found my son in the last room, the changing room. There were 6 girls half naked passing their professional clothes and playing with my son. I took him back to the main room.
    After a long time, a Chinese who speaks a little bit of Spanish could communicate with me and I could tell him that I wanted to eat. They sent me their Malian cook.
    We had to wait in front of the girls now in their professional clothes.
    The food was horrible.

LESSON: in NOuadhibou, don't go to a Chinese restaurant. All of them are in a row and all of them are doing the same business.

• johnsakura's Profile Photo

Merou: Chinese restaurant

by johnsakura Written Jan 14, 2004

nouadhibou mauritania

I went to this restaurant because usually in chinese restaurants I can find good vegetarian food. I ate a very good plate of Tofu with white rice a huge salad.
    On the menu I could notice that maybe half of the plates are from fresh fish so you can also try some local dishes.
    I payed 1000UM.

Instant Answers: Nouadhibou

Comments

Nouadhibou Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Nouadhibou restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Nouadhibou sightseeing.