Souq El-Had, Agadir

• Uniprix, central market area in the citycentre
    Uniprix, central market area in the...
    by sachara
  • souvenirshops,central marketarea in the citycentre
    souvenirshops,central marketarea in the...
  • Souq El-Had
  • sachara's Profile Photo

Souq al-Had, much to see

by sachara Updated Sep 3, 2007

market

If you are a market addict like me, you may have a lot to explore at the stalls of the Souq al-Had.
    So I found at this marketstall boxes with all kind of different stuff from haberdashery, plastics, beans, stones to herbs (picture 1). Of many stuff I couldn't discover what it was, so there still are some mysteries at this market.

The combination of the mysterious products and the lifely atmosphere (picture 2 and 3) at the markets keep fascinating me to visit those places.

• sachara's Profile Photo

Souq al-Had

by sachara Updated Sep 3, 2007

Souq al-Had

In the southeast of Agadir is a walled market, the Souq al-Had. I visited this place at my first day ever in Agadir. There are many goods for sale like food, herbs, household stuff, clothes. There are also lots of souvenirsstalls.

The atmosphere in the Souq is more traditionally Moroccan than in the Central Market area in the modern citycentre of Agadir where you can find also lots of souvenir stalls, the Uniprixsupermarket, shops and restaurants.

• Souq

by annamantere Written Jul 19, 2003

Souqs are always great, even if youýre in such a touristtrap as Agadir is.This was my first souq and I couldnýt believe the size of it.
    Everybody kept telling us that they are for the mountains and here only for today... how lucky for us... I think I sucked in barganing. Either my startingprice was so low that the seller got pissed off with me, or then I just didnýt have the patience go through the whole procedure..
    But I liked the souq. The mess and muddle. All those colours and smells. Never-ending little boots and those people behind them...

Instant Answers: Agadir