Kasba Tadla Favorites

Most Recent Favorites in Kasba Tadla

• ac_bouchouka's Profile Photo

Overall view of Kasba Tadla!!

by ac_bouchouka Written Apr 9, 2004

Favorite thing: I liked many things on my trip to Morocco but to stay in the lines of Kasba Tadla my favorite and fondest memory was by the place where the four Kings were buried up on the hill, because we sat way up there on the top and looked down on the town of Kasba Tadla seeing how poor the place was and talking abt the homes and seeing how much love the families share, just sitting there seeing the people go on with their everyday lives just watching from a distant, and the mountains and blue skies in the background was an awesome feeling!!!

Fondest memory: My fondest memory was walking over to my fiances family home and was welcomed at the door by his mom, sisters, brothers, nieces, nephews and his dad I'd always meet on the way there he was walking away to do his daily routine and we were on our way, we'd hug and speak little arabic that I'd know and see one another later in the day!!

• ac_bouchouka's Profile Photo

Sunsets...

by ac_bouchouka Written Mar 31, 2005

Favorite thing: I also enjoyed watching the sunsets, and seeing the moon come out and grow night by night til it was time for me to return home.

Instant Answers: Kasba Tadla

Comments

Kasba Tadla Favorites

Reviews and photos of Kasba Tadla favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Kasba Tadla sightseeing.