Kasba Tadla Nightlife

Best Rated Nightlife in Kasba Tadla

• ac_bouchouka's Profile Photo

Nighttime Life of Tadla

by ac_bouchouka Written Apr 9, 2004

It all started around 7 in the evening when we gather with a few friends at coffee cafes enjoying each others company and men watching the sports on the big TV screen outdoors, to eating peanuts and drinking our favorite drinks- then we leave walking maybe stop by cyber cafe..catching up with my family and friends from USA . I enjoyed our night walks from seeing the sunsets in the beautiful gardens Tadla has, to watching the stars and the moon form, it was so peaceful and quiet especially with lots of people walking around enjoying the night life of Kasba Tadla. I was there in April through the end of May and shorts and jeans were worn anything casual was fine.

• ac_bouchouka's Profile Photo

Coffee Cafe's

by ac_bouchouka Written Mar 31, 2005

I would spend time almost everyday with the guys at the coffee cafe's and my finace wanted to take me camping to the atlas mountains but time ran away from us so night before I left Waitor came bring me a gift from the owner and it was a set of the stones of the atlas mountains...he gave that to me not knowing I didn't get to go there.

Instant Answers: Kasba Tadla

Comments

Kasba Tadla Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Kasba Tadla nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Kasba Tadla sightseeing.