Kasba Tadla Travel Guide

Kasba Tadla Things to Do

• kasba tadla

Kasba-tadla is a city located at the center of Morocco. It is on the plain of Tadla. Surface: 13 km ². Number of inhabitants: 41.783. Number of rainy days: 55 days/year. Number of families: 6200.

• Cascades Ouzoud

This is a very beautiful place, I got car sick driving up the mountain but it was worth it to see this place in real. It is unbelievable waterfall. It should be classified as the natural wonders of Morocco, Waterfall is like 300 mters high, and I was way at the top...lol

• Kasba Tadla Hotels

0 Hotels in Kasba Tadla

Kasba Tadla Restaurants

by ac_bouchouka Written Apr 9, 2004

I ate at a few different restaurants and loved them all, but what I can say is the waitors and waitress were very kind to us and the most important thing in a Moroccan restaurant was you NEVER run out of BREAD!!!!!LOL

Kasba Tadla Nightlife

• Coffee Cafe's

I would spend time almost everyday with the guys at the coffee cafe's and my finace wanted to take me camping to the atlas mountains but time ran away from us so night before I left Waitor came bring me a gift from the owner and it was a set of the stones of the atlas mountains...he gave that to me not knowing I didn't get to go there.

• Nighttime Life of Tadla

It all started around 7 in the evening when we gather with a few friends at coffee cafes enjoying each others company and men watching the sports on the big TV screen outdoors, to eating peanuts and drinking our favorite drinks- then we leave walking maybe stop by cyber cafe..catching up with my family and friends from USA . I enjoyed our night...

• Don't Forget Insurance

If your current health insurance doesn't cover you while your abroad, you should consider getting international travel insurance just in case something should go wrong.

Kasba Tadla Transportation

by ac_bouchouka Written Apr 9, 2004

Renting a car, Taxi, Bus or even a Train are great ways to travel in and around Tadla. Mostly in Tdala we did lots of walking and took Taxi's, to sightsee around Tadla we took sometimes Taxi or the bus and the fastest way that took us from Rabat to Casablanca was by trian...my first experience of an underground train, and it was great.....I really loved it, not like swamp lands of Louisiana where I am from, but love my part of the world also, just don't get many train rides here...lol

Kasba Tadla Shopping

• No Patience for the shopping...

The shops are totally different from usa, they have a bunch of little shops spread throughout Tadla, go one place for one thing have to go somewhere's else for another, but the main shopping days were done on Mondays at the market, an outdoor market...I loved shopping on that day. Any other day my fiance did shopping for me....lol

• All in a Day!

I thought it was kinda nice that in Kasba Tadla all the shopping was actually done on Mondays, Taxi's are very busy on this day. I loved sitting and watching the people going back and forth to shopping and going back to their homes, whether it was walking, from a donkey and trailer, to getting a ride in a taxi...the streets very busy.

• Ask a Question

Got a question about Kasba Tadla? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Kasba Tadla Tourist Traps

by ac_bouchouka Updated Sep 17, 2004

The only thing I can come up with to descibe a tourist trap would be that not all places in the world have restrooms with a commode, that was the only thing I was disturb about in Morocco, I never really traveled much around the world and thought all places were like usa but they are not...in many ways it was better than usa, I've learned alot about my trip to Tadla, learned what it was to appreciate what I have and knowing I don't need more it's just a want, learned what real family time was and enjoyed meals eaten together, embracing family and friends no matter where you met them all the time, not just if we haven't seen them in awhile. The people of Tadla would open their hearts and homes to the world, and give all they had to give, it's worth the trip to see!!!

Unique Suggestions: When visiting Morocco when it's time to go to the restroom, make sure you take with you some tissue!
    Once you visit this place you see what I mean abt the people there, the kind of life they live and have lived all their life. Life in Morocco is not easy, nothing is easy there, but they manage, and they happy, because they know of no other life. While I was there I could sit for hours just watching the people, and realizing how bless we are in usa. If only I could give them a fourth of what we have I'd do it in a minute or less.

Fun Alternatives: Just don't forget the tissue LADIES!!

Kasba Tadla Off The Beaten Path

• Overall all view Of Tadla from the...

This is the place where I sat and really saw how the people went on with their everyday lives, looking at the homes they have and the people going on with their everday lives.

• Stop and see where the four kings are...

This was the place in Tadla that really touched me. It is where the four kings are buried up on a hill, as we sat there taking an overall view of the town of tadla, seeing the people going on with their everyday life...it is a must see if you travel to Kasba Tadla

Have you been to Kasba Tadla? Write about Kasba Tadla to help travelers.

Kasba Tadla Favorites

• Sunsets...

I also enjoyed watching the sunsets, and seeing the moon come out and grow night by night til it was time for me to return home.

• Overall view of Kasba Tadla!!

I liked many things on my trip to Morocco but to stay in the lines of Kasba Tadla my favorite and fondest memory was by the place where the four Kings were buried up on the hill, because we sat way up there on the top and looked down on the town of Kasba Tadla seeing how poor the place was and talking abt the homes and seeing how much love the...

• Kasba Tadla Hotels

0 Hotels in Kasba Tadla

Instant Answers: Kasba Tadla

Comments

Map of Kasba Tadla