Good travel books and maps
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Sun glasses, a hat or something to protect your head against the sun.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Sun protection cosmetics of well known companies are available but more expensive than in Europe (Spain), local ones are of lower quality.
Photo Equipment: Films for cameras (Kodak and Fuji) and for movie cameras (Video8, Hi8) available, usually a bit more expensive than in Europe (Spain).
Miscellaneous: Good travel books:
1. Lonely Planet Morocco (I had Polish and French one)
2. Michelin Maroc (I had Guide de Tourisme in French with the best city maps for driving visitors)
1. The Rough Guide to Morocco
2. Fodor's Morocco.
- Road Trip
- Budget Travel
Don't take your suitcase
Luggage and bags: If you are just going for an organised day trip, which lasts about 5 hours, don't take too much baggage. You will have to carry all your gear around with you, and risk having items stolen as you pass through the crowds.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: We had been checking on the Wunderground weather pages all week, and had some idea of the weather pattern. If you do this, you can dress accordingly for whatever weather is forecast. We knew it wouldn't be too warm, and took our thick jumpers with us, but not our coats.
Photo Equipment: You'll have no time to purchase anything, so take with you whatever you think you will need.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates