Know about this? Rate It!
Quartier des Habous...
Favorite thing: I bought those blue glasses at the rear and the first tea-pot and paid - after baigaining :-) -190DHS.
Not to be missed, even if only to get an idea of prices - a wise precaution before launching into the refined art of bargaining.
Quartier des Habous
Favorite thing: This craftwork centre, built in 1919 has narrow streets lined with arcades leading from one *souk* to another and is the best place to buy genuine articles offering good value for money.
nessie-ch's General Tip
Fondest memory: My taxi driver took me to a very special bakery
in the section of the town called 'Le quartier des Habbous'
You'll find pastries made with almonds and honey... mmmhhh... have a try and go to this bakery...
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Casablanca Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Maxville Hotels
- Kampung Tanjung Lumpur Hotels
- Fort Necessity State Park Hotels
- Kampong Pasir Ris Hotels
- Cameron Highlands
- Anchorage Hotels
- Masai Mara Game Reserve Hotels
- Boracay Island
- Booktown Hotels