Know about this? Rate It!
I think that every even smaller city in Morocco had at least one its own Royal Palace.
They are usually located in the cleanest area of each city or rather opposite: the areas around every Royal Palace are well-kept and always clean. The same in Casablanca where the Royal Palace is located behind tall wall in La Nouvelle Medina (Quartier des Habous).
There is no possibility to enter the Palace, more: even taking pics is forbidden as you could see on my picture :-). Sorry, the palace was behind this wall and gate on the picture - no way to see anything more, should I learn to fly?
Hmm.. I was not a paparazzi to spy a king. And there were so many royal palaces in Morocco, who knows in which of them was the king that time?
- Budget Travel
- Hiking and Walking
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Casablanca Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Harden Flat Hotels
- Massachusetts Hotels
- Guilin Hotels
- Boralesgamuwa Hotels
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- San Francisco Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path