Know about this? Rate It!
I think that every even smaller city in Morocco had at least one its own Royal Palace.
They are usually located in the cleanest area of each city or rather opposite: the areas around every Royal Palace are well-kept and always clean. The same in Casablanca where the Royal Palace is located behind tall wall in La Nouvelle Medina (Quartier des Habous).
There is no possibility to enter the Palace, more: even taking pics is forbidden as you could see on my picture :-). Sorry, the palace was behind this wall and gate on the picture - no way to see anything more, should I learn to fly?
Hmm.. I was not a paparazzi to spy a king. And there were so many royal palaces in Morocco, who knows in which of them was the king that time?
- Budget Travel
- Hiking and Walking
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Casablanca Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Windsor Hotels
- County Mayo Hotels
- Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park Hotels
- Fort Kent Hotels
- Ustecky Kraj
- Hemel Hempstead Off The Beaten Path
- Markets and Street Scenes
- Burgos Off The Beaten Path
- Amsterdam Off The Beaten Path
- Tagaytay City Off The Beaten Path
- Asturias Off The Beaten Path
- Grand Canyon Off The Beaten Path
- Glasshouse mountains
- Wazemmes Market
- Palamós Off The Beaten Path
- Torquay Off The Beaten Path
- Phoenix Off The Beaten Path