Know about this? Rate It!
Parc de la Ligue Arabe
Parc de la Ligue Arabe is the biggest park in Casablanca. It looked fantastic especially that I always loved palm trees :-).
Generally park is in French style but surely with African plants.
Made in 1918, this magnificent garden contained a children's amusement park, cafes and small restaurants. It was very nice place for walking, relaxing, coffee break etc.
- Budget Travel
- Hiking and Walking
Beach camp site
The city is on one gigantic long, endless sandy beach, interupted at times by rocks. To the south of the city are a few camp sites, on the beach. This is where the locals and alot of French/Moroccans spent their summer. I spent 2 happy summer there.
Multi-culture and very cheap. But beware of thiefs, so make sure someone is always at your camp-site / tents. Use the camp-site's safe, since they are cheap and effective. If you can afford it, hire a maid. She needs the money, and you can surely use her help. However, if you are too nice, her parents will want you to marry her. They are very cool with additional wifes! They can have up to 4, so as far as they are concern - you have not reach your quota yet! C'est La Vie !!
- Budget Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Casablanca Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Little Tybee Island Hotels
- Sestri Levante
- Clearwater Beach Island Hotels
- Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore Hotels
- Lake George
- Toco Hotels
- Jamaica Off The Beaten Path
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path