Know about this? Rate It!
On The Road To Marrakesh
The trip to Marrakesh from Agadir takes over 4 hours, and the scenes of mountains and small villages top of them are interesting. If you are driving to Marrakesh, you'd better take a 15 minute break, and you can stop at some gas station on the road where there is usualy a restaurant attached to it. The first pic is of the car we rent and road, and the second one is of the restaurant I was at around 9 a.m when stopped for a break. Looked nice to me so i took that pic.
- Family Travel
- Historical Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
Marrakesh Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Lake of the Ozarks State Park Hotels
- Batu Pahat
- Thunder Bay
- Luckenbach Hotels
- Newport News Hotels
- Swallow Falls State Park Hotels
- Santa Barbara Off The Beaten Path
- Victoria Off The Beaten Path
- Mersing Off The Beaten Path
- Newport Off The Beaten Path
- Cameron Highlands Off The Beaten Path
- Saint Petersburg Off The Beaten Path
- Sevilla Off The Beaten Path
- Marken - Monnickendam
- Townsville Off The Beaten Path
- Sarasota Off The Beaten Path
- Lago di Garda & surroundings of the town
- Sorrento Off The Beaten Path