Kashbah in Rabat
    You're gonna get la-awst
    by mrotsmit

• Clothes

Marrakesh What to Pack

And empty suitcase. There are so many beautiful things to bring back with you. Make sure you have the room to do it. Seriously though: I use a wheeled backpack when i travel. I find the backpack helps me get onto trains and buses with ease and the wheels just make it easy when in hotels or airports Ladies: I have seen young and older women wearing...

• General

Marrakesh What to Pack

Unlike some tips I'd read before-hand, you don't need to bring toilet paper, they have it here (although in small rolls), it's fine and the the toilets in the hotels are NOT holes in the ground, they are regular, western style toilets. A compass was the most helpful thing I brought to Marrakech, as you can easily get lost in the alleyways.

• Climate

Marrakesh What to Pack

I take my travel mac with me everywhere I go usually, but, to be honest, Agadir was so hot and we reasoned that it was bound to be even warmer in land.... When we first arrived in Marrakech it was throwing it down and bitterly cold - especially as we were only wearing jeans and t-shirts! So - Be Warned! - bring light rain gear when travelling to...

Wilaya de Marrakech Hotels

4 Reviews - 2 Photos
Asni Hotels
5 Reviews - 9 Photos

Instant Answers: Wilaya de Marrakech

Comments

Wilaya de Marrakech What to Pack

Reviews and photos of Wilaya de Marrakech what to pack posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Wilaya de Marrakech sightseeing.
Map of Wilaya de Marrakech