Places to eat in Wilaya de Meknes

Most Viewed Restaurants in Wilaya de Meknes

• keeweechic's Profile Photo

Cafe's

by keeweechic Written Apr 12, 2009

Two of Meknes best café’s are reported to be Les Palmiers d’Aziza and Café Opera which are located very close to each other in ville nouvelle. They are good for both tourists and locals serving cakes, pastries and ice creams. Both offer outside tables which are perfect for people-watching. For more modern cafes/restuarants, there is the Label Gallery on the corner of bd. Lbn Khaidoune and Ave Moulay Youssef which has an interesting menue of Asian, TexMex and Lebanese. They are on the top of a 3 level shopping mall.

• Sambawalk's Profile Photo

Not recall: First meal in Meknes

by Sambawalk Updated Aug 5, 2006

I was so hungry when I arrived Meknes and I went into this local restaurant without knowing what to order. Having seen a local eating something like chicken, I used body language to order the same dish. The shop which is managed by a few women could not communicate with me in English, so one of them showed me DH15, indicating the cost of the dish. I nod my head and deal done. Here I had this meal with bread and coca. Very good.

You then can know that people are so friendly and they would not want to rip you off simply you are not local. Moroccans are nice and they gave me good impression of this country.

• chrisvandenbroucke's Profile Photo

Restaurant Bab Mansour: Noisy but good

by chrisvandenbroucke Written Nov 26, 2004

You have to go upstairs to eat and it's very hot in there and quite noisy.
    But the food is very good and cheap.
    Omelette with french fries: 15 dirham
    Brochette with fries:25
    tajine 25

There aren't many restaurants in Meknes and this is good, simple value

Resto Bab Mansour

• Sambawalk's Profile Photo

Somewhere near the train station: Coffee and Cake time

by Sambawalk Written Aug 1, 2006

I enjoy coffee and pastry in Morocco. These are only one of the many delicious coffee break. Coffee was DH8 and pastry was DH6. Excellent.

• chrisvandenbroucke's Profile Photo

Hotel Agadir: Good for tea

by chrisvandenbroucke Written Nov 26, 2004

The terrace of Hotel Agadir is the place where we spent a lot of time, sipping tea.

It's relatively quiet there and the service is perfect

Hotel Agadir terrace

Wilaya de Meknes Hotels

• Ibis Moussafir

So far so good...booked in for 3 nights and I haven't been here for 24 hours yet! Paying 440 MAD...

• Hotel Majestic

After a few nights in a budget hotel in Fes, I decided to treat myself to something of an upgrade....

• Riad Felloussia

We stayed with five persons in three rooms of this excellent Riad. We were greeted at the main...

Top Wilaya de Meknes Hotels

Meknes Hotels
102 Reviews - 256 Photos
Ain Leuh Hotels
See nearby hotels
Moulay Idriss Hotels
31 Reviews - 113 Photos

Instant Answers: Wilaya de Meknes

Comments

Wilaya de Meknes Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Wilaya de Meknes restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Wilaya de Meknes sightseeing.
Map of Wilaya de Meknes