Know about this? Rate It!
Even though this is a small town, it is one of the largest population centers in Namibia. It is a popular overland stop between the Fish River Canyon and the Namib-Naukluft National Park. There isn't a whole lot to do here except eat some fish and do a little local break dancing.
There are some interesting things to do outside of town like the diamond mine at Kolmanskop. The sand sinds and occasional kokerboom tree is intersting as well.
- Road Trip
- Official Site
- Travelocity Official Site
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
Namibia Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Lancaster Hotels
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
- Whyte Island Hotels
- Guemes Island Hotels
- North Olmsted Hotels
- Grand Junction Off The Beaten Path
- Towns /Cities / Sights around Marrakesh
- Cesky Krumlov
- Turks and Caicos Islands Off The Beaten Path
- Kathmandu Off The Beaten Path
- Train station
- Windsor Off The Beaten Path
- Haw Par Villa - Tiger Balm Gardens
- Paros Off The Beaten Path
- Manta Off The Beaten Path
- Pulau Pangkor Off The Beaten Path