Know about this? Rate It!
giant playground,near keetmanshoop
ask for the key at quivertree forest rest camp (see hotels tip) where you have to pay the entrance fees.
"giant playground" :when leaving restcamp,take left on C17...you'll find it 5km later,on right side of the C17 road.
playground is a surprising geological formation...best moment to visit it:when sun goes down...
it looks really as if it was archelogical ruins...170 millions years old!
- Road Trip
- National/State Park
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
Namibia Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Male Island Hotels
- Zakarpats'ka Oblast'
- Porto Ercole
- San Jose del Monte Hotels
- Framingham Hotels
- Abbeylara Hotels
- Santa Barbara Off The Beaten Path
- Sri Lanka Off The Beaten Path
- Denver Off The Beaten Path
- Kauai Off The Beaten Path
- Victoria Off The Beaten Path
- Barry Island
- Wisconsin Off The Beaten Path
- Beijing Off The Beaten Path
- Sarasota Off The Beaten Path
- Canberra Off The Beaten Path
- Oahu Off The Beaten Path