Places to eat in Prefecture de Kigali

by DAO

Most Viewed Restaurants in Prefecture de Kigali

• Papa Guinness: Someone took money from wallet

by Terrdon Written Mar 2, 2014

Food took too long and chicken ordered you could see through the leg. When we paid bill somehow my wallet I thought was put back in my bag but when I got back to hotel just a minute away I discovered my wallet was not in my bag so I immediately returned to the restaurant and was escorted to a very dark room where there were lots of men standing around and a guy was sitting at a table with my wallet laid out in front of him. He patted my wallet and I had just exchanged $300.00 USD into Rwandan francs. I just looked in to see if there was money in there and zipped it up and immediately left as I was not feeling too safe at the moment. Once I got back to hotel I noticed part of my money was missing approximately $200.00. I told the guy at the Mount Kigali Hotel where I was staying. And him and another guy walked back with me to ask about the money and of course they denied it and the guy that was sitting at the desk stood at door and laughed. Someone there removed part of the money from my wallet.

Favorite Dish: Beef brochettes were ok

• Safari

• PatriciahN's Profile Photo

Samba Cafee: Greaty Samba

by PatriciahN Written Jul 31, 2012

The Samba Cafe is located at the Samba Mall in Kigali. It has great food at reasonable prices, It also has great customer service and a very warm ambiance.

Favorite Dish: Chicken breasts with chips in sauce, sandwich

Top Prefecture de Kigali Hotels

Kigali Hotels
46 Reviews - 188 Photos

Instant Answers: Prefecture de Kigali

Comments

Prefecture de Kigali Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Prefecture de Kigali restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Prefecture de Kigali sightseeing.
Map of Prefecture de Kigali