La Digue Vev Special Reserve, in the cool dark woods, you should spot the small and rare Seychelles black paradise flycatcher.
There are said to be 5 or 6 pair of these rare birds here. We saw two birds and thought we were very lucky.Related to:
This is not something all of you would like to see, but it is absolutely a part of life. Way down at the end of L´Union Estate a path leads up to a pig farm and a chicken farm. These are on two seperate pieces of land. The pigs are for the slaughter and are put in pigsties. It is not a nice sight, but gives an idea of the real life and food process...
The same thing goes for the chicken farm.
Tourists do not seem to get this far usually although the people were not surprised to see us and let us walk around on our own.Related to:
World's oldest turtles??
Watch these old turtles enjoying their day, visit spider forest and have lunch in cute little houses on La Digue
Explore the World
- Ensenada Hotels
- Collingwood Hotels
- Morant Bay Hotels
- Candijay Hotels
- Italy Off The Beaten Path
- Albuquerque Off The Beaten Path
- Denver Off The Beaten Path
- Shillong Off The Beaten Path
- Oregon Off The Beaten Path
- Virginia Off The Beaten Path
- Marken - Monnickendam
- Vienna Off The Beaten Path
- Barry Island
- Sarasota Off The Beaten Path
- Sorrento Off The Beaten Path
- The Bahamas Off The Beaten Path